Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

*PITCH INSPECTION 1pm* Charlton v Gillingham | 13th Feb | 3pm | Match Preview

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    Website now working 
  • Options
    I hope they get Karl Leaburn to guest. 
  • Options
    Just noticed Smith and Schwarz are on the bench. Why aren’t they playing? Is it because your only allowed 11? 
  • Options
    masicat said:
    masicat said:
    Someone on Twitter asking why we have bought the lad from Swindon if we’re not going to play him.  Seriously , how dumb can you be.
    Why is that a dumb question?
    I will give you the benefit of the doubt. 
    ??????

When he came on last week he attracted rave reviews, he has played in all Swindon's games so far so is match fit, and our forwards are crying out for service so why is he not starting? 
  • Options
    masicat said:
    masicat said:
    Someone on Twitter asking why we have bought the lad from Swindon if we’re not going to play him.  Seriously , how dumb can you be.
    ??????

When he came on last week he attracted rave reviews, he has played in all Swindon's games so far so is match fit, and our forwards are crying out for service so why is he not starting? 
    HE CANT PLAY MORE THAN 11
    SMITH ISNT PLAYING - Why?
    SCHWARZ ISNT PLAYING - Why?
    HES PLAYING AN UNCHANGED TEAM

it might be tactical - he might have a knock - he might feel unwell - 
    I can’t really spend anymore time explaining a managers decision because I don’t know why. But because we’ve just signed a young forward who came on and played well, doesn’t mean he plays next game.

BTW , we are one of the top scorers. It’s the bloody defence that’s been the problem, not the strikers. 
  • Options
    Stream purchased. Looking forward to this. Charlton win. COYR
  • Options
    masicat said:
    masicat said:
    masicat said:
    ??????

I can’t really spend anymore time explaining a managers decision because I don’t know why. But because we’ve just signed a young forward who came on and played well, doesn’t mean he plays next game.

BTW , we are one of the top scorers. It’s the bloody defence that’s been the problem, not the strikers. 
    Alright, keep your fucking hair on and stop shouting with the capitals, I know we can only have 11 players out there but I would prefer to see DJ one of them. You started this by saying someone on Twitter asked a "dumb" question as to why DJ was not starting. It's not a dumb question is it. It just means dropping one of the others and bringing him in.
  • Options
    masicat said:
    masicat said:
    masicat said:
    ??????

Alright, keep your fucking hair on and stop shouting with the capitals, I know we can only have 11 players out there but I would prefer to see DJ one of them. You started this by saying someone on Twitter asked a "dumb" question as to why DJ was not starting. It's not a dumb question is it. It just means dropping one of the others and bringing him in.
    WHICH IS A FUCKING DUMB QUESTION when it’s given as a criticism. It shows a lack of football knowledge as to how managers work with new players. You may be old enough to remember Di Canio or Euell on the bench under Curbishley.

As I said, dumb question. 
  • Options
    masicat said:
    masicat said:
    ??????

Well there you go, he’s on. We shall see
  • Options
    Bowyer fan that I am, including today we have not won in six home games, and so far have conceded sixteen goals.  Today probably puts a nail in the coffin for the play offs.
    I hope Sandgaard does not have a rethink.