Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton v Burton Albion | Tues 23rd Feb 2021 | 7pm

Comments

• Options
    Glad I'm listening to andy woodman podcast in youtube instead! Making me laugh about talking about hi time at charlton (instead of watching that shit) 
  • Options
    Glad we got a club to support an all that...& how lucky we are to have an owner who cares,but I’m hoping now he cares enough to let the love of our recent lives go...with our blessing...as poor bloke has tried his best,but he ain’t good enough for what we need now or next season..cause it’s causing more damage the longer this goes on...cmon TS you know what to do...
  • Options
    We are staying up, 
    We are staying up!

Maybe?
  • Options
    Ref stopped the game cos Akin had a head injury
  • Options
    When you think you’ve hit rock bottom in level of performance!! My god I just can’t believe what we’re watching.
  • Options
    90+1 Five minutes added. #cafc 1 #bafc 2
  • Options
    at least I will save £10 every week now
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Is Famewo on?
  • Options
    I've been a Bowyer in until the end of the season but......
    I remember discussing this with you on Saturday and disagreeing with you then.

Its not working. He needs to go now..

• Options
    CH4RLTON said:
    I think this could be it for Bows

Sadly i think you may be right. Gutted that its ending this way for Bow after everything he's done for us and for the way he stuck by us when everything was going to shit off the pitch😔
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Take it back to basics (442) and start again, keeping it simple and trying to see the season out without disaster is the best I can hope for.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    No wind
    No Williams
    No Morgan
    No Duchatelet
    No lack of investment
    No Keith Hackett
    No mouthy Steve Evans
    No crowd
    No injuries

I'm intrigued to know what or who Bowyers going to blame for this?
  • Options
    We’d have lost against fleetwood on Saturday if Famewo wasn’t playing, papered over the cracks.
  • Options
    Time to go time

• Options
    Just looking at Bowyer and Jackson - they look lost. Time to go 
  • Options
    We are 5 points behind the playoff place znd the 6th placed team has 3 games in hand over us. Game over now for this season.
  • Options
    We are running around clueless. 
  • Options
    I am fond of Bowyer, but how many more times eh?
    Sad sad sad.
    Are we safe from relegation?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    paulfox said:
    When you think you’ve hit rock bottom in level of performance!! My god I just can’t believe what we’re watching.
    At least you’ve got the custard 
  • Options
    I’m afraid to say I finally accept Bows has to go. Truly woeful, again
  • Options
    This is the most disorganised rabble of a Charlton team in this second half I have ever seen. 
  • Options
    We are now a complete joke - I have no idea what goes on inside Lee's head.
  • Options
    1. 90'+2'

Post update

Foul by Darren Pratley (Charlton Athletic).

2. 90'+2'

Post update

Lucas Akins (Burton Albion) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

• Options
    SDAddick said:
    It's worth remembering this is a team that has far more quality than we're seeing tonight. We are drastically less than the sum of our parts. And to me that's down to the manager 
    Where is this quality. We are a team of has been and other teams cast offs.
    I wish people would accept that most of our players are with us because they were not good enough for the teams they played in before us.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    aliwibble said:
    Is Famewo on?
    Ahh Akins
  • Options
    There's a part of me thinks the problem is that our attackers train against our defence, which goes to explain why both are so woefully underperforming.
  • Options
    Lots of faffing about from us on the edge of their area but we couldn't control, and then Pratley gets done for a free kick on the halfway line.
  • Options

90+4 Burton hit the crossbar again with a looping shot. #cafc 1 #bafc 2
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!