Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Wigan Athletic v Charlton Athletic | Tues 2 March 2021 6pm

Comments

• I try to remain balanced but how on earth was that not given as a penalty.
  • Going well so far. Wigan do look poor, if we can get a 2nd goal that'll be game over 
  • Simon Webster sounds like a right bundle of laughs - nailed on dinner party guest

Not
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Is Webbo on the shitter? 
    Just waiting for a clingon to finish 
  • Sponsored links:

• Mrkinski said:
    Wigan look like they won’t score in a million years. 2-1 to them then.
    Fully expecting them to get a iffy pen resulting in me angrily drop kicking my Son into next week!!
  • Mrkinski said:
    Wigan look like they won’t score in a million years. 2-1 to them then.
    Not even in jest please
  • Please don’t change it at half time Bow... 
  • Big improvement. No gaping hole in the middle of the pitch. Comparisons between Lapslie and Smith are silly, different players. Smith has been decent, would like to see him get stuck in a bit more though. JFC showing the way. If you were going to put Lapslie into this midfield it'd be instead of Watson but Watson is playing alright too. Wigan very poor so we have to capitalize and get 3 points on the board tonight which we look well on course for at the moment.

More of the same second half please.

• Oggy Red said:
    I think Oggy must’ve... :-)
    Is it? Sorry, I didn't realise.

Only just got home too.

Thanks for stepping in, Ali.

I'd say your position is under threat.
  • Morgan and Smith offer the same thing. I think it must just be smith is less prone to the big mistakes Albie makes.

Countdown to smith mistake...
  • Sponsored links:

• Loving the VP chat. Much more value in the ten quid. 
    The red wine is working. 
  • Bow comments:

"We've missed JFC, that's obvious to see, that competitiveness, we'll see how long he can go"

"Jayden before Saturday's game had tightness, before coming here hadn't played many minutes, don't want to take risks with him, opportunity for Chuks, on his day he can be unplayable"

"Got to address the game in right way, no one gives you anything, have to earn 3 points, will have to compete, they will be fighting for the points, we must do the basics right"

"It's crazy, since coming in charge, our home form had always been very good and year we went up away form was weakness but this year it's reversed, need to get back on track and hopefully that starts tonight"
    It's mad that if we win tonight, it's only business as usual away from home.  It's at home the form needs addressing.
  • stonemuse said:
    Benjy loves a header stat ha ha. He has already gushed over Innis and Stockley prowess in the air. 
  • Simon Webster sounds like a right bundle of laughs - nailed on dinner party guest

Not
    Back to the Valley day he was up on the table leading the singing in the Oak after the game , don’t be fooled by the TV persona...  ;):D
    I spent some of the night with him after the 1st Sunderland play off final.  Absolute legend. 

How is he even close to the same age as Minto though, looks old enough to be his dad! 
  • Wonder why we bought Schwartz. If he isn’t gonna play up front with Chucks then when???
  • Result tonight is more important than the performance imo. Hope we dont try to defend for 45 mins and trust us not to concede. 3 points is there to be had 
  • Bows apparently making six changes at HT...
  • Here come the Addicks for the second half... Keep it going, lads! #cafc

Not
    Back to the Valley day he was up on the table leading the singing in the Oak after the game , don’t be fooled by the TV persona...  ;):D
    Fair enough - I stand corrected - I don’t know how, but I have never been in The Oak - 45 years since I first went to The Valley - how has that happened !!!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!