Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2021/22

Comments

• Options
    Chargers were handed the win against the Browns thanks to some awful referee decisions though. 

Good team but don't think they've got the defense to go deep into the play offs. 
    I don’t think a team putting up 47 points can be accused of being handed the game. Baker had plenty of opportunities to win it himself and failed to do so. 3 and out at critical points in the game before that drive and then going 14 yards in 1:30 at the end is the reason the Browns lost. 

100% that was offensive pass interference. That clip literally shows the last 3 seconds of the play ignoring the defensive PI to start with. Should have been offsetting. 
  • Options
    Gruden has resigned as Raiders HC.
  • Options
    Gruden has resigned as Raiders HC.

Apparently the Raiders front office had the emails  on Friday and did nothing!!!!
  • Options
    I am starting doubt if raiders are gonna go 15-2 baby. 
  • Options
    I for one am shocked that Gruden has those sort of opinions.
  • Options
    Lamar Jackson you are unreal. 

Gruden, you’re done. 
  • Options
    Chargers were handed the win against the Browns thanks to some awful referee decisions though. 

Good team but don't think they've got the defense to go deep into the play offs. 
    I don’t think a team putting up 47 points can be accused of being handed the game. Baker had plenty of opportunities to win it himself and failed to do so. 3 and out at critical points in the game before that drive and then going 14 yards in 1:30 at the end is the reason the Browns lost. 

100% that was offensive pass interference. That clip literally shows the last 3 seconds of the play ignoring the defensive PI to start with. Should have been offsetting. 
    They could have called holding against the offense on Garrett literally every play. 

Offsetting would have led to a turnover and that's the end of the game. It's literally a game deciding decision and they gave the win to the Chargers. 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    I am starting doubt if raiders are gonna go 15-2 baby. 

I’m sure Hue Jackson would appreciate a call

• Options
    edited October 2021
    cafcbrown said:

The PI call was an absolute disgrace

Isn’t pulling a shirt PI? Or was the one being pulled called for the foul?
  • Options
    cafcbrown said:

The PI call was an absolute disgrace

Isn’t pulling a shirt PI? Or was the one being pulled called for the foul?
    Yep, call went against the Browns
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lamar Jackson:

Completed 37-of-43 passes for 442 yards and four touchdowns last night. 

He set a franchise record for passing yards, besting Vinny Testaverde’s old mark in 1996. 

He became the first quarterback in NFL history to finish with more than 400 passing yards and a completion percentage of 85 percent or better.

On the season, he’s 5th in the NFL in passing yards (more than Mahomes), 8th in rushing yards and more total yards on his own than half the league.

Fastest QB to win 34 games before the age of 25.

I dread to think where the Ravens would be without him. 

• Options
    Lamar Jackson:

Completed 37-of-43 passes for 442 yards and four touchdowns last night. 

He set a franchise record for passing yards, besting Vinny Testaverde’s old mark in 1996. 

He became the first quarterback in NFL history to finish with more than 400 passing yards and a completion percentage of 85 percent or better.

On the season, he’s 5th in the NFL in passing yards (more than Mahomes), 8th in rushing yards and more total yards on his own than half the league.

Fastest QB to win 34 games before the age of 25.

I dread to think where the Ravens would be without him. 

• Options
    Really not sure how the Colts managed to throw that one away given how dominate they were in the first half.
  • Options

They could have called holding against the offense on Garrett literally every play. 

Offsetting would have led to a turnover and that's the end of the game. It's literally a game deciding decision and they gave the win to the Chargers. 
    You can replace Garrett with any other DE/LB for any team in the NFL, every weekend.  Bosa has not had one holding call in his favour this season. Holding is just one of those things unless it is glaringly obvious and clearly prevents a positive play by the defence it seems officials are reluctant to call it. 

You can’t say with certainty the turnover would mean game over in my opinion especially given how bad the Browns playcalling was in that 4th quarter. Yes it increases the chances but to say it is the difference between a win and a loss is far fetched. 
  • Options
    Really not sure how the Colts managed to throw that one away given how dominate they were in the first half.
    Lamar. Jackson.
  • Options

• Options
    Brady is on 1803 so not far behind Jackson
  • Options
    Can’t believe how easy the Ravens are making it look against the Chargers. Where’s this MVP QB they’re supposed to have? 
  • Options
    McCarthy going 4th and 1.  Patriots knew what was coming.  7-0 down already.  This game is one of the worst coaches in the league vs the greatest.

I feel this doesn't go our way and the Patriots give us a lesson.
  • Options
    Cardinals now 14-0 up on the Browns. They are definitely for real
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    philcafc said:
    Cardinals now 14-0 up on the Browns. They are definitely for real
    They are + this Browns D is not as good as it’s hyped up to be. Last week and today perfect examples. 
  • Options
    Always felt as good as they can be the Browns are always scraping by, like it always feels a struggle with what they do on offense.
  • Options
    Game eeking away.  Cowboys not as good against the very best.
  • Options
    Can’t believe how easy the Ravens are making it look against the Chargers. Where’s this MVP QB they’re supposed to have? 
    You get to play the MVP QB next Sunday Red
  • Options
    McCarthy is an absolute idiot!  Third down was a score!  He didn't challenge.  We will lose because of him.
  • Options
    How are we losing!  We've had two turnovers in the red zone.  Good god this team needs to learn.

Dak and Zeke stats are good, but tonight, when it has mattered they're coming up short.

Big 6 minutes ahead!
  • Options
    Amazing catch for the Raiders right there.
  • Options
    So on 4th and 1.  We go field goal.  Miss.
    This is just SO McCarthy.  
    His decision making is shit.
    Good news I backed the Patriots on fhe money line.
    JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH IN THE DECISION MAKING. 
  • Options
    TREVON DIGGS!!!!!!!!
    WE MAY WIN DESPITE MCCARTHY
    FIRE THE COACH
    MAKE MOORE HEADCOACH

I'M NEVER SLEEPING TONIGHT!!!
  • Options
    FFS