Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2021/22

Comments

• Options
    se9addick said:
    Just watched the highlights. If Lawrence had got over the line in that 4th & goal when the Jags were leading 14-0 it probably would have been a different story 
    when they were on the 1 yard line, the Jag's win probability was up to 86%
  • Options
    Cracking good game last night, much better than I expected. If the Jags had made it 21-0 at half time or even kicked the field goal things might have been different but fair play to the Bengals for coming back. On last night's evidence both Burrow and Lawrence are going to good to watch in the years ahead.
  • Options
  • Options
    Browns/Vikings today. Should be a decent game. Can see it being close and could go either way 
  • Options
    cafcbrown said:
    Browns/Vikings today. Should be a decent game. Can see it being close and could go either way 
    Two very similar teams. Whoever can put the brakes on their opponent's run game has a great chance of winning.
  • Options
    cafcbrown said:
    Two very similar teams. Whoever can put the brakes on their opponent's run game has a great chance of winning.
    cafcbrown said:
    That was a slog of a match. Browns D showed up big time again. 
  • Options
    Diggs with two more interceptions as the Cowboys win.  Great entertaining game.
  • Options
    cafcbrown said:
    cafcbrown said:
    cafcbrown said:
    Well done, you deserved the win.
  • Options
    The two New York teams win. 

That’s a rarity 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ... someone please give me some reassurance: surely this Jags team isn't AS bad as the results currently show? There's definitely some (admittedly scant) indications of quality there right? We're not a zero-win team, surely.
  • Options
    cafcbrown said:
    cafcbrown said:
    cafcbrown said:
    Baker stunk the place out yesterday, overthrowing on numerous occasions. I like Baker, but he needs to be better. I appreciate we are a run first team, and should be with our 2 RB's, but he needs to make some of the throws he missed yesterday. Putting it down to a rough day, however, with the Chargers and Cardinals up next, he really needs to step it up!
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    ... someone please give me some reassurance: surely this Jags team isn't AS bad as the results currently show? There's definitely some (admittedly scant) indications of quality there right? We're not a zero-win team, surely.
    Fear not, you've got the Dolphins at Tottenham next week. We will merrily roll over and bequeath you a win. 
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    like @cafcbrown I thought Baker Mayfield was well off the pace yesterday, he clearly hasn't clicked with OBJ yet and both under and overthrew to often for someone of his quality. Thankfully this is not the Browns of old however, the penalty for pass interference on a Vikings 3rd down with just seconds on the clock would have cost us a year or two back without doubt. 

Despite a stuttering QB performance last night I now look forward to games as opposed to dreading them, solid defence, near unstoppable running game and lots of options up-field for No6 when he does get his throwing arm in!           
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Don’t let Trevon Diggs’ monster game and five interceptions through four games of the season distract you from the fact that the Eagles were the only NFC East team to lose yesterday.
  • Options
    Atlanta found another way to lose, so some things don't change. 
  • Options
    Atlanta found another way to lose, so some things don't change. 
    Nah just playing my crack Washington outfit 😂
  • Options
    cafcbrown said:
    cafcbrown said:
    cafcbrown said:
    cafcbrown said:
    Baker stunk the place out yesterday, overthrowing on numerous occasions. I like Baker, but he needs to be better. I appreciate we are a run first team, and should be with our 2 RB's, but he needs to make some of the throws he missed yesterday. Putting it down to a rough day, however, with the Chargers and Cardinals up next, he really needs to step it up!
    He looked poor, the best bit of work with his hands, was tieing up the shoes for his offensive lineman!

But seriously though this is his contract year, I thought he'd be balling to get that contract, but he is inconsistent, it might help the Browns get a good deal, but I'm worried he will overvalue himself.
  • Options
    GIANTS WON A GAME 
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    I remember when Browns went 1-15 and Hue Jackson allegedly said they would definitely not be 1-15 the next season and promptly went 0-16 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    But seriously Pads, you have got some very winnable games - I can't see you losing all of this lot

Dolphins
    Colts x 2
    Jets
    Falcons
    Texans

• Options
    Don’t let Trevon Diggs’ monster game and five interceptions through four games of the season distract you from the fact that the Eagles were the only NFC East team to lose yesterday.
    Very true. Deciding to play the chiefs without any form of run or pass defence didn’t work out well. 
  • Options
    Getting this in early. Herbert is the best of any QB to enter the league in the last 10 years. I loved Philly Rivers. But Herbert has the most insane arm strength AND accuracy as well as no histrionics, you can see he is fully focussed on his job. 
    Alarming for the raiders that our WR duo haven’t got going yet but as the raiders have shown so far this season, they get going in the second half. 
  • Options
    Raiders going 16-1 baby. 
  • Options
    edited October 2021

Would have taken 3-1 at start of season. 
    Bring in the Bears 

but Herbert is definitely the real deal for the Chargers . 
  • Options
    In the stadium early for today’s Pats game so I thought I do a quick to for you

One of the bars for the cheap seats

View from the standing room only section 

A couple of pictures of the training fields behind the stadium - plus the owners helipad

Boston is over there behind the trees

View from my seat during the warm ups 

Am I missing something here?  The Patriots are in New England.  New England is the NE coast where it rains and snows a lot of the winter and they have a stadium of uncovered seats?!  Or is this the fine weather one and they have another one to play in when the weather's bad?
  • Options
    💉 💉 💉 inject 20 pt wins against division rivals into my veins all day baby

https://youtu.be/tjwbdgi05I8
    It must really Hurts having to play behind that O line.
  • Options
    Getting this in early. Herbert is the best of any QB to enter the league in the last 10 years. I loved Philly Rivers. But Herbert has the most insane arm strength AND accuracy as well as no histrionics, you can see he is fully focussed on his job. 
    Alarming for the raiders that our WR duo haven’t got going yet but as the raiders have shown so far this season, they get going in the second half. 
    Yeah this is a meteoric take. Russell Wilson and Patrick Mahomes are obviously better and that's just two guys off the top of my head.

Herbert hasn't even played 20 games, has he?

Time will tell - and I do think he's the real deal - but... nah, you can't justify getting it in THAT early!
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    PaddyP17 said:
    Yeah this is a meteoric take. Russell Wilson and Patrick Mahomes are obviously better and that's just two guys off the top of my head.

Herbert hasn't even played 20 games, has he?

Time will tell - and I do think he's the real deal - but... nah, you can't justify getting it in 
  • Options
    In the stadium early for today’s Pats game so I thought I do a quick to for you

One of the bars for the cheap seats

View from the standing room only section 

A couple of pictures of the training fields behind the stadium - plus the owners helipad

Boston is over there behind the trees

View from my seat during the warm ups 

Am I missing something here?  The Patriots are in New England.  New England is the NE coast where it rains and snows a lot of the winter and they have a stadium of uncovered seats?!  Or is this the fine weather one and they have another one to play in when the weather's bad?
    No, that’s the only stadium. 

Think I mentioned previously that I went to a game on New Year’s Eve a couple of years ago and the temperature was -13c, with windchill it felt like -23c. Literally the coldest I’ve ever been in my life. Icicles formed in my beer between the time it took me to buy it and get back to my seat. We came prepared, thermal underwear, those little sachets you put in your shoes to keep your feet warm, the works and it was still atrocious. By the third quarter my wife was in tears and watched the rest of the game on TV from the concourse. I was determined to stick it out because the tickets had cost quite a lot of money!