Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2021/22

Comments

• Options
    Wilson looking like a raffle winner for the Jets against the Pats. Harris just shrugged off 7 jets on a run to score a TD
  • Options
    J-E-S-T

Very good D, but putting Wilson out there is probably going to destroy him as a QB. They really should have gone with a serviceable veteran. But if they’d done that, they wouldn’t be the Jets. 
  • Options
    J-E-S-T

Very good D, but putting Wilson out there is probably going to destroy him as a QB. They really should have gone with a serviceable veteran. But if they’d done that, they wouldn’t be the Jets. 
    They've been so bad for so long that Afghan interpreters feel sorry for them....
  • Options
    Really positive start for the Cowboys
  • Options
    If I had my time again and could go back to 1986 and watching the NFL highlights on C4 I would ignore Dan Marino and the Dolphins and pick literally any other team. Other than that first season and a Conference game bottle job against the Patriots we have done absolutely nothing.  35 straight years of drift. 
    A thoroughly depressing sporting weekend, as so many of them are as a Charlton and Dolphins fan.
  • Options
    Great game in the end. Penalties killed us. Two TDs brought back for really dumb things. It actually wasn’t the shootout I thought it would be with the cowboys running more this week. 
  • Options
    The Vikings and their kickers 😐
  • Options
    That felt so inevitable it doesn’t even hurt, I actually laughed. Not at least closing the distance with 40 seconds and a timeout in our pocket now seems a shocking decision. 
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Great comeback win for the Ravens.

Plenty of 1-1 records around the league. 17 teams with 1-1 records.

Seven teams left unbeaten: Raiders, Broncos, Rams, 49ers, Cardinals, Buccaneers, Panthers.
  • Options
    Raiders going 17-0 baby 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    First time we have gone 2-0 having defeated two playoff teams from previous season 
  • Options
    I see it's going to be another fun filled winter as a Charlton/Giants fan -_-
  • Options
    Atlanta did a fantastic job of raising hopes then dashing them. Top notch. 
  • Options
    Lamar F*cking Jackson. I love you. 
  • Options
    We won DESPITE Mike McCarthy.   He is just dumb!   To leave us 58 yards out when we had 3 timeouts left and could have run another couple of plays to get us to a closer kickable distance is stooooopid!

How he won a superbowl I have no idea.   No, sorry I do.   Aaron Rodgers is the reason!    Dumb, dumb dumb and we got lucky.
  • Options
    supaclive said:
    We won DESPITE Mike McCarthy.   He is just dumb!   To leave us 58 yards out when we had 3 timeouts left and could have run another couple of plays to get us to a closer kickable distance is stooooopid!

How he won a superbowl I have no idea.   No, sorry I do.   Aaron Rodgers is the reason!    Dumb, dumb dumb and we got lucky.
    The Hard Knocks this year seemed to show that Jerry Jones makes all the big decisions and Mick McCarthy, as he should be known, goes along with that. 
  • Options
    EastStand said:
    Come join the Jacksonville Sadwagon my brother
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    EastStand said:
    Come join the Jacksonville Sadwagon my brother
    Only if they move over here! 
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    EastStand said:
    Come join the Jacksonville Sadwagon my brother and see Trevor the goat

• Options
    I desperately hope we're not going to ruin Trevor Lawrence, who is clearly potentially elite, but being hamstrung by Darrell Bevell's bizarre play calling.

Secondary is a joke, too. Pass rush good, but when it isn't, go routes are just too easy - single high with Andrew Wingard is just asking for trouble.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2021
    supaclive said:

Yes we got out of jail big time. Tried to give it away a couple of times.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    I desperately hope we're not going to ruin Trevor Lawrence, who is clearly potentially elite, but being hamstrung by Darrell Bevell's bizarre play calling.

Secondary is a joke, too. Pass rush good, but when it isn't, go routes are just too easy - single high with Andrew Wingard is just asking for trouble.
    he has definitely showed he has some talent
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    supaclive said:

I think it was a very closely fought game. First quarter Dallas completely dominated time of possession and you could see after that LA wanted to keep Dak off the field as long as possible. Unfortunately, long drives ending in 3 or 0 points with the aforementioned penalties wrecked what may have been a convincing LA win. 
    There was one series in particular where I felt momentum changed. Something like second down and 6, James completely blows the play up with a tackle for loss followed by sacking Dak on 3rd down; amazing to think this was only his second game in two and a bit years. After that series LA time of possession was dominant we just could not execute when it got to the red zone.

One thing that did piss me off slightly was the number of late hits on Herbert. Officials in the main were very good all game but the lack of consistency when Bosa gets flagged every week for touching a QB compared to the four or five I counted against Herbert last night that were not called - I can see why Bosa gets frustrated when he is pinged every time.

I was chatting with an American family member throughout last night whilst working the nightshift. 1AM I said Ravens will beat the Chiefs and he replied with "What are you drinking"....called it. 
  • Options
    Thought there were a few bad calls against Chargers when watching RedZone last night
  • Options
    Also should Pollard now be considered RB1 for the Cowboys .....
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Also should Pollard now be considered RB1 for the Cowboys .....
    Zeke has run through too many defensive lines.  He has no explosive burst.  We need to get rid.  A waste of salary cap in making him the league's most expensive running back.
  • Options
    supaclive said:

The Hard Knocks this year seemed to show that Jerry Jones makes all the big decisions and Mick McCarthy, as he should be known, goes along with that. 
    And that is the problem, I can’t see the Cowboys getting to the Super Bowl with Jones, he is too interfering.
  • Options
    Bilko said:
    supaclive said:

And that is the problem, I can’t see the Cowboys getting to the Super Bowl with Jones, he is too interfering.
    Well it's been 25 years and counting so probably correct!
  • Options
    supaclive said:
    Bilko said:
    supaclive said:

Well it's been 25 years and counting so probably correct!
    And not even a NFC championship game, the nearest we have got, is Dez’s is it or wasn’t a catch against the Packers.