Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2021/22

Comments

• Options
    Cowboys on Hard Knocks…
    Has it started yet?
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    It was just a pre-season game.

Starts on September 9th - Cowboys vs Buccaneers.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    colthe3rd said:
    Cowboys on Hard Knocks…
    Has it started yet?
    Hard Knocks series has started, first episode aired last night on HBO. Not sure if it airs immediately afterwards in the UK?

For anyone trying to get into the NFL, I highly recommend following a Hard Knocks series (even ones from prior years are great, doesn't necessarily have to be this year).

Every preseason or "training camp", Hard Knocks follows one team through their schedule. It really helps you get invested in some of the stories and the process teams go through to get ready for an NFL season.

https://www.skysports.com/nfl/news/12118/12373578/hard-knocks-what-to-watch-as-dallas-cowboys-feature-in-docuseries-for-third-time
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:
    Cowboys on Hard Knocks…
    Has it started yet?
    Hard Knocks series has started, first episode aired last night on HBO. Not sure if it airs immediately afterwards in the UK?

For anyone trying to get into the NFL, I highly recommend following a Hard Knocks series (even ones from prior years are great, doesn't necessarily have to be this year).

Every preseason or "training camp", Hard Knocks follows one team through their schedule. It really helps you get invested in some of the stories and the process teams go through to get ready for an NFL season.

https://www.skysports.com/nfl/news/12118/12373578/hard-knocks-what-to-watch-as-dallas-cowboys-feature-in-docuseries-for-third-time
    Think it starts tonight at 9pm in the UK
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:
    Cowboys on Hard Knocks…
    Has it started yet?

The Dak Zeke bromance was quite nice to watch. 

Though I have to ask, why was Jerry adding salt to a McDonald's breakfast sandwich?
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:
    colthe3rd said:
    Cowboys on Hard Knocks…
    Has it started yet?

The Dak Zeke bromance was quite nice to watch. 

Though I have to ask, why was Jerry adding salt to a McDonald's breakfast sandwich?
    Jerry seemed like he is losing the plot a bit.

Not sure they’ll have the characters that have made it entertaining in previous seasons. Do the squads not have tons of players that need to be cut this year? That’s normally one of the most intriguing parts. 
  • Options
    What channel is it on this year? 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    What channel is it on this year? 
    Think it's on Sky and gamepass
  • Options
    I can't get my head around the new numbering system right now
  • Options
    I'm attending my first "football" game this Thursday, except it's the CFL, not the NFL.

BC Lions vs Edmonton Elks

Genuinely excited even though the capacity is limited.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm attending my first "football" game this Thursday, except it's the CFL, not the NFL.

BC Lions vs Edmonton Elks

Genuinely excited even though the capacity is limited.
    Enjoy! 

https://youtu.be/ZPOS786qBsI
  • Options
    NFL London ST Holders can book this year's games from half nine tomorrow morning 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Minshew traded to Eagles for a conditional 6th. 

If you mute the telly you can hear paddy’s tears splashing on the ground. 
    I am hopeful that is now the final nail in the coffin of the deshaun Watson to the Eagles stories 
  • Options
    Heavily linked with move to Dolphins. 

Their fans are furious 
  • Options
    Surely he's not moving anywhere while this case hangs over him.
  • Options
    Apparently They are looking at some kind of trade that has protection for their picks if he gets sent down/ banned 
  • Options
    kigelia said:
    MrOneLung said:
    Minshew traded to Eagles for a conditional 6th. 

If you mute the telly you can hear paddy’s tears splashing on the ground. 
    I am hopeful that is now the final nail in the coffin of the deshaun Watson to the Eagles stories 
    I think there might slightly other reasons for Deshaun not being a tradable property right now…!
  • Options
    Tell that to the dolphins. 

Some local beat reporters were mentioning it earlier today and now CBS seem to agree

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/deshaun-watson-trade-rumors-dolphins-reportedly-emerging-as-frontrunner-for-texans-qb/
  • Options
    Ravens RB JK Dobbins carted off with knee injury last night 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bengals are on sky tonight. Joe’s going to get some snaps, I suggest you tune in so you know the awesome firepower you’ll be facing this season!!

17 & Joe you heard it here first!
  • Options
    You accidentally typed a one in your post 
  • Options
    Friendship ended with Minshew. Now Lawrence is my new best friend
  • Options
    makes me more pissed off with the Broncos approach to the draft 
  • Options
    Broncos getting Rodgers next season ?
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Broncos getting Rodgers next season ?
    Maybe, but that's one maybe two seasons, and then back to the nonsense of journeyman QBs or project QBs who we give up on once the Head coach feels the heat.

Bridgewater makes sense in a world of Jones or Fields being drafted and developed, instead we take a very talented CB to be our 4th in that position. Fangio is a deadweight on the franchise
  • Options
    Totally agree - although as the Raiders are going 17-0 baby, it doesn't matter who you have taking the snaps
  • Options
    Cam released, essentially over him not getting vaccinated, and Mac looking good in our preseason. 

I'm glad the kid is being given the chance from the outset, and the Pats have definitely got some weapons around for him to hit this year