Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2021/22

Comments

• Options
    I am ready to be disappointed.
  • Options
    I am ready to be disappointed.
    I've backed Buccs to be leading at half time and full time.  7/10.  Like taking candy from our Cowboy babies..... it's going to be ugly.

Thankfully after week 2 our season gets much easier!
  • Options
    The same Buccs side that won the Superbowl. They must be heavy heavy favourites.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    The same Buccs side that won the Superbowl. They must be heavy heavy favourites.
    Yes sir.

Bucs 2/9
    Cowboys 7/2
    …spread has the Bucs around 9 pt favourites depending on where you look.

Won’t stop me enjoying seeing Dak back out there doing his thing after 11 months.
  • Options
    Brady looking no different to a decade ago, he makes throwing a pigskin look so easy
  • Options
    Well this isn't going to plan. Cowboys defence defying their reputation. 

Another Cowboys touchdown before half time would make this interesting.
  • Options
    Don’t worry @cafcnick1992 , the Cowboys will keep it close for as long as they possibility can. And then throw it away with a stupid mistake at a critical moment. :-)
  • Options
    Literally said to my missus I'd throw a few bob on the bucs at half time if the cowboys made something of that interception near the end of the 2nd quarter.

Couldn't even hold onto half time... :s
  • Options
    Can’t believe there’s still only two points in this. However it ends, the Cowboys have given us a good ride tonight.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Oops wrong sport!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2021
    Oops wrong sport!
  • Options
    Can’t believe there’s still only two points in this. However it ends, the Cowboys have given us a good ride tonight.
    Lot to enjoy from the Cowboys tonight.  We looked a decent team.  Have higher hopes than last year!
  • Options
    Great opening game.
  • Options
    Gut punch to lose like that but that’s the game. Can’t give the ball back to Tom Brady with over a minute left on the clock.
  • Options
    Good to see Zac Prescott back in good form.
  • Options
    supaclive said:
    Lot to enjoy from the Cowboys tonight.  We looked a decent team.  Have higher hopes than last year!
    As a Cowboys fan, it’s the hope that kills you.
  • Options
    Gut punch to lose like that but that’s the game. Can’t give the ball back to Tom Brady with over a minute left on the clock.
    Greg the leg was more of an issue imo.
  • Options
    Another banger tonight. Currently Ravens 24 - 24 Raiders with 2 minutes on the clock.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Ok game has gone mental.

Raiders scored 55-yard field goal in the dying seconds to make it 27-27.

Goes to OT. Raiders score TD and whole team goes bonkers. VAR overrules as knee was on floor before ball went in the end zone. 4 attempts to score a TD from 2 yards out. QB throws ball towards receiver who misses it, ball bounces off Ravens helmet and another Raven catches it. 

Raiders look like they're going to lose it now. The most Charlton thing I've ever seen.

Edit: nope they intercepted and the Raiders win.
  • Options
    AFC West and NFC West have a combined record of 8-0 after the first week
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ok game has gone mental.

Raiders scored 55-yard field goal in the dying seconds to make it 27-27.

Goes to OT. Raiders score TD and whole team goes bonkers. VAR overrules as knee was on floor before ball went in the end zone. 4 attempts to score a TD from 2 yards out. QB throws ball towards receiver who misses it, ball bounces off Ravens helmet and another Raven catches it. 

Raiders look like they're going to lose it now. The most Charlton thing I've ever seen.

Edit: nope they intercepted and the Raiders win.
    Good stuff. That was a dramatic end.
  • Options
    looking forward to watching the full highlights later

that interception was so Raiders/Charlton but am now confident that THE RAIDERS ARE GOING 17-0 BABY!!!!

• Options
    AFC West and NFC West have a combined record of 8-0 after the first week
    Yeah the Cardinals and Texans winning was a bit of a shock.
  • Options
    Giants - Washington. What a shitshow these two are. A couple of teams trying to out-stupid each other. Giants finally won the stupid competition by jumping offside on a missed Washington field goal as time expired. Washington converted the rekick to win 30-29
  • Options
    Missed this one. Missus wanted to try out the local Italian restaurant.
  • Options
    Giants - Washington. What a shitshow these two are. A couple of teams trying to out-stupid each other. Giants finally won the stupid competition by jumping offside on a missed Washington field goal as time expired. Washington converted the rekick to win 30-29
    Ah the reigning NFC East champions are on their way, ha ha. 
  • Options
    True. Giants should have won that by two TDs though. Jones rushing TD that was pulled back by a penalty and the drop by Slayton. 
  • Options
    Every year I get hyped about the Chargers and by end of September that optimist usually has wilted away. This year while I’m not convinced we’re a challenger…yet; the organisation have at least addressed the glaringly obvious throughout offseason. 

Our O-line was impressive in week 1 against a Washington D regarded by most as the strongest defensive front in the NFL. Rashawn Slater that is the rookie Rashawn Slater did not allow a single QB pressure from Chase Young who eventually swapped sides. 
    In reality we should have won that game at a landslide but for an uncharacteristic end zone drop from Keenan Allen. But, it was a win in game that in the past we would find a way to lose. 

This week against the cowboys I’m expecting a shootout. Dak looked very good against TB. The only edge I believe we have is the Dallas secondary is poor and minus Damarcus Lawrence I can see Herbert putting up 450+ yards. Then it’s just if (HALLELUJAH A HEALTHY) Derwin James, Bosa and co can keep Dak and Zeke quiet enough. 
  • Options
    Every year I get hyped about the Chargers and by end of September that optimist usually has wilted away. This year while I’m not convinced we’re a challenger…yet; the organisation have at least addressed the glaringly obvious throughout offseason. 

Our O-line was impressive in week 1 against a Washington D regarded by most as the strongest defensive front in the NFL. Rashawn Slater that is the rookie Rashawn Slater did not allow a single QB pressure from Chase Young who eventually swapped sides. 
    In reality we should have won that game at a landslide but for an uncharacteristic end zone drop from Keenan Allen. But, it was a win in game that in the past we would find a way to lose. 

This week against the cowboys I’m expecting a shootout. Dak looked very good against TB. The only edge I believe we have is the Dallas secondary is poor and minus Damarcus Lawrence I can see Herbert putting up 450+ yards. Then it’s just if (HALLELUJAH A HEALTHY) Derwin James, Bosa and co can keep Dak and Zeke quiet enough. 
    Herbert looked fantastic I thought. The fumble call against him was disgustingly bad and Williams and Allen couldn’t catch a cold against Washington. Clearly a massive emphasis on utilising his absolute dart of an arm.

Get the WRs performing and you have a pretty nice offense. 
  • Options

Cowboys secondary wasn't god awful against the Bucs so that was a positive for us. I think we'll find it hard to create four turnovers every week though!

As well as missing DeMarcus Lawrence with a foot injury, RT La'el Collins is suspended for missing back to back drug tests so Bosa may get some joy from the back-up if he matches up at left end...

Like you, expecting a passing shoot out. Both quarterbacks to get 350+ yards passing is probably a decent bet.