Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2021/22

Comments

• Options
    Browns and Ravens are going to run that division for years now. Looking forward to more Lamar v Baker showdowns.
    Aren’t you forgetting someone Red!!
  • Options
    Agholor leaves Raiders for Pats. 

Shaq Barrett re-signs with Bucs 4 years 36 million. 

Fitzmagic joins Washington one year 10million 
  • Options
    Who's Fitzmagic? 
  • Options
    Guess WFT are my second team now.

Fitz to McLaurin could actually be fun.
  • Options
    Who's Fitzmagic? 
    Oh that old git with the ginger beard. Why would we want him FFS?
  • Options
    Who's Fitzmagic? 
    Oh that old git with the ginger beard. Why would we want him FFS?
    Honestly he was playing well at the Dolphins until they benched him for Tua. With a decent run game to help him he might surprise a few.

Equally he could throw 3 picks and be off the field by HT. That’s just part of the fun.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    I just don’t see why Wilson would want to go Raiders

I'd quite like to see him at New Orleans.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    I just don’t see why Wilson would want to go Raiders

I'd quite like to see him at New Orleans.
    So would the mayor.
  • Options
    Browns and Ravens are going to run that division for years now. Looking forward to more Lamar v Baker showdowns.
    Aren’t you forgetting someone Red!!

I really like Burrow. Hope they can protect him 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Agholor leaves Raiders for Pats. 

Shaq Barrett re-signs with Bucs 4 years 36 million. 

Fitzmagic joins Washington one year 10million 
    Barrett is 4y/72mm with half of it guaranteed. How his cap hit for this year is only $6m is fantastic though.
  • Options
    Some big names still in Free Agency, who's going where do we think?

Thuney leaving the Pats for Chiefs is just helping them lock in a championship game appearance in my opinion
  • Options
    Ha! Of course Zim has signed the top DT, can’t have us that bad against the run again. 
  • Options
    Pats sign Hunter Henry to join Jonnu Smith in the Tight End crew  !!!!
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Pats sign Hunter Henry to join Jonnu Smith in the Tight End crew  !!!!
    Two decent TE options, after Pats drafted 2 TE's with little results. Meanwhile Gronk retired, then unretired and won another ring in that time
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    10m for Dalton. I quit.
    Gotta be back up as gonna release Trubisky and get someone else in. 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Laddick01 said:
    10m for Dalton. I quit.
    Gotta be back up as gonna release Trubisky and get someone else in. 
    Nope. He'll be starting for a year. Bears are in purgatory: not bad enough to tank for a good 2022 draft pick; not good enough to make a decent playoff run. And the cap situation is a bit iffy.

You never know though, the QB pay scale wasn't The Dalton Line for no reason. Maybe average play can bring results with a decent defence.
  • Options
    Patty Pete 1 year 10 million. WOW. Looks like we’re going for it this year. 
  • Options
    The rest of FA and the draft will tell us whether he’ll be moving to safety next to Harry or staying at corner. We’ve been rumoured to have interest in Mack Alexander back though that’d be very hard under the cap now. If we’re really going for it an extension for Kirk may be on the cards to spread out the cap hit, maybe even voidable years as we’ve seen in a few contracts this year. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can't help but think that Deshaun Watson is about to get suspended by the league. 13 lawsuits as of this morning and potentially another ten or so in the works. 
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Jdredsox said:
    Can't help but think that Deshaun Watson is about to get suspended by the league. 13 lawsuits as of this morning and potentially another ten or so in the works. 
    He's certainly not getting traded any time soon. 
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Laddick01 said:
    10m for Dalton. I quit.
    Thanks. Should be a half decent comp pick for the Cowboys in 2022. :-)
  • Options
    BREAKING: The Dolphins are trading the No. 3 overall pick to the 49ers for the 12th pick, a 2021 third-round pick and 1st round picks in 2022 and 2023, per @AdamSchefter
  • Options
    BREAKING: The Dolphins are trading the No. 3 overall pick to the 49ers for the 12th pick, a 2021 third-round pick and 1st round picks in 2022 and 2023, per @AdamSchefter
    and the vanishingly small chance of trading Cousins to the niners goes up in smoke 🎉🎉🎉
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Goodbye Jimmy G 
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Followed by a trade with the Eagles:

MIA get:

5th rounder

Eagles get:

Miami 1st in 2022
    4th rounder

turned Tunsil into 3 firsts plus change. I’ll hand it to Grier he can make great trades, I just hope he drafts as well as he trades. 
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    QBs going off the board at 1 2 3 and 4 now maybe? Four QB needy teams... Lawrence, Wilson, Fields and Lance...
  • Options
    The Broncos have had a great free agency, but still have the QB problem, and whether we'll trade up is a thing, Watson ain't happening in a million years, and Lock as much as I love him, will need a massive step up