Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2021/22

Comments

• Options
    Wake your kids up. Something special is happening. 
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    F*ck me, all the playoff games have been great so far this season.
  • Options
    Be a travesty if this ends with the stupid rule of first possession td wins game
  • Options
    I hate that the winner was decided by the coin toss.
  • Options
    Went the same way when we lost to the pats a few years ago. Mahomes is a legend.
  • Options
    CHIEFS
  • Options
    Silly OT rule robs us of more football. How can you not give Allen a chance to respond? Never liked it, needs to be changed.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    johnny73 said:
    Went the same way when we lost to the pats a few years ago. Mahomes is a legend.

I didn't like it then and I didn't like it now. Funny how the 'villain' benefited from the rule both times. Perhaps even funnier that the Chiefs are winning often enough to become the new AFC villain. :-)

Would be fully in favour of the ABBA system for possessions, if they can implement it.
  • Options
    Stupid rule. Chiefs and Mahomes have now been on both sides of it. 
    I know how Bills fans will be feeling that their QB never even got a chance to throw the ball. 
  • Options
    Should be each team gets a possession, regardless of what the other team does
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    25 points scored in the last 1.54
    crazy 
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Bills kinda did it to themselves, despite the awful OT rules. Mahomes should've never got near field goal range with 13 seconds to play with.

Mistake no.1 was kicking it out the endzone. Kick it short and waste 3-5 seconds of clock.

Mistake no.2 was those horrible defensive calls that made it so easy to fire the ball into Kelce et al. Don't think the Bills DC will be getting a birthday card from Josh Allen this year.
  • Options
    johnny73 said:

I didn't like it then and I didn't like it now. Funny how the 'villain' benefited from the rule both times. Perhaps even funnier that the Chiefs are winning often enough to become the new AFC villain. :-)

Would be fully in favour of the ABBA system for possessions, if they can implement it.
    It is a rule that should be changed. I think that everyone agrees on that.

I don't see why the chiefs are the 'villain'. The Pats I understand. They dominated for 2 decades. The Chiefs have a good recent record but I didn't even have them as favourite for this game.
  • Options
    I think the SB is going to be an old Missouri Derby, Rams taking on the Chiefs'
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    johnny73 said:
    johnny73 said:

I don't see why the chiefs are the 'villain'. The Pats I understand. They dominated for 2 decades. The Chiefs have a good recent record but I didn't even have them as favourite for this game.

Hosting four AFC Championship games back to back is more than just a good recent record. :-)

You're not on the Pats level quite yet but give it four more years of this...
  • Options
    johnny73 said:
    johnny73 said:

Hosting four AFC Championship games back to back is more than just a good recent record. :-)

The only thing that matters is Superbowl wins. We have two in fifty years. Happy for us to be the bad guys if we win a couple more.
  • Options
    Mad thing is, if he had. There’s a big chance Mahomes never gets the ball. 
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    johnny73 said:
    johnny73 said:
    johnny73 said:

The only thing that matters is Superbowl wins. We have two in fifty years. Happy for us to be the bad guys if we win a couple more.

No doubt. Not disputing that the Chiefs fanbase deserve success.

I'm just a little bit upset as someone who wanted to see Josh Allen in the super bowl. Getting bored of Mahomes. Yeah he's good we get it. Let someone else have a go. :-)
  • Options
    Anyway this weekend has only confirmed to me that any of the divisional teams would have been good enough to go all the way. What a weekend.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2022
    Opening lines for the Championship games:

Rams -3
    Chiefs -7

Odds to win the Superbowl:

Chiefs 5/4
    Rams 2/1
    49ers 9/2
    Bengals 9/1
  • Options
    What a game. Some guy next to me at the bar threw $200 on the Bills with 4 minutes to go. Was going mental when the bills scored that touchdown with 13 seconds to go.
  • Options
    Worth noting of course that the Chiefs actually proposed a change to the OT rule after they were on the receiving end of a coin toss to the Patriots a few years ago, but many other teams voted no.
  • Options
    Isnt this overtime method the one that statistically produces the closest 50/50 outcome ? 
  • Options
    Worth noting of course that the Chiefs actually proposed a change to the OT rule after they were on the receiving end of a coin toss to the Patriots a few years ago, but many other teams voted no.
    Including the Bills! 
  • Options
    Pretty much KC nailed on to win it all then. Can’t see any of the other 3 having what it takes to take it from them.
  • Options
    It's going to be a very tough game against the Bengals on Sunday. I think it will be tighter than the game in Cinci a few weeks ago, but wouldn't surprise me if the Bengals get it done in KC.

If the Conference games are anything like the Divisional games, we are in for a great night of NFL!
  • Options
    EastStand said:
    Pretty much KC nailed on to win it all then. Can’t see any of the other 3 having what it takes to take it from them.
    If the Rams beat 49ers, they'll have home field advantage, and Stafford, OBJ, Kupp, Higby and Akers is a formidable opponent to any defence.
  • Options
    Urrgh KC.
  • Options
    Bengals O Line