Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2021/22

Comments

• Options
    As for this game. All momentum. We've been flat since we failed to score at the end of the first half.  Almost like all confidence drained out of the team. Cincinnati have been very good though.
  • Options
    This is madness.
  • Options
    40 odd offensive yards for the chiefs in the 2nd half. Deserve to lose 
  • Options
    Joe Burrow is making magic happen on this drive.
  • Options
    Have never watched American football so thought I’d give it a go tonight, pretty easy to understand once you actually see it. 

How did you guys pick your teams that you follow? As I think I’d enjoy it more if I had a team to follow 
    Do you have any kind of geographical link to the US at all? That could help you pick a team. Or do one of those “which team to follow” quizzes that are all over the internet.

Or pick one of the four teams left in this year’s competition so you have some interest in the games you are watching now.

Don’t shy away from picking a “bad” team. With the way the league works, this year’s worst teams could be top of the charts a few years from now.
    ...apart from the Brown's or the Lions 😄😄
  • Options
    WHAddick said:
    Have never watched American football so thought I’d give it a go tonight, pretty easy to understand once you actually see it. 

How did you guys pick your teams that you follow? As I think I’d enjoy it more if I had a team to follow 
    Do you have any kind of geographical link to the US at all? That could help you pick a team. Or do one of those “which team to follow” quizzes that are all over the internet.

Or pick one of the four teams left in this year’s competition so you have some interest in the games you are watching now.

Don’t shy away from picking a “bad” team. With the way the league works, this year’s worst teams could be top of the charts a few years from now.
    ...apart from the Brown's or the Lions 😄😄
    Hey I will NOT take this disrespect on the Jaguars. Don't pick us, either
  • Options
    Haha...nice one Paddy
  • Options
    Wow, this is something, and what play by Burrow.
  • Options
    Officials seem to be allergic to any holding calls in this game.
  • Options
    This will be the game now
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ok maybe not, haha choke on that chiefs
  • Options
    All they had to do was run a couple of simple cut or dig runs at the goal line, and they managed to fuck it up
  • Options
    "Just let them score"
  • Options
    You know what. 
    I’ll take another overtime coin flip touchdown
  • Options
    What was Mahomes doing on that final drive?!
  • Options
    Shame they didn't get the pick on the 2nd down, would have won the game. Instead they pick him on the 3rd and Bengals have an opportunity to bury the Chiefs
  • Options
    You know what. 
    I’ll take another overtime coin flip touchdown
    I'll bet you will haha
  • Options
    Bengals deserve to win.
  • Options
    Bengals better beat the 49ers 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What odds were the Bengals at the start of the year?
  • Options
    Brilliant by the Bengals, to go to Arrowhead and beat the Chiefs, they deserve it.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Man that illegal touchdown they got against Raiders set them on path to Super Bowl 
  • Options
    Great game, Burrow is magic.
  • Options
    Always makes me laugh when they whip out the AFC champions hats. What happens to the ones the Chiefs had made !!  
  • Options
    What a man Joe Burrow is. Amazing. Go finish the job Bengals.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    What odds were the Bengals at the start of the year?
    150/1 to make the Super Bowl was available in the summer. 200 or 250/1 to win the whole thing.
  • Options
    AFC Championship game was last week….

Mahomes is better than Burrow…..

Chiefs v Rams or 9ers….

Keep doubting y’all…

See you in February….

WHO DEY
  • Options
    Blimey Charlie, anyway c’mon Von get to that well deserved Super Bowl
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Always makes me laugh when they whip out the AFC champions hats. What happens to the ones the Chiefs had made !!  
    On eBay in 5 years