Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Bristol Rovers | Tues 16 March 2021| 7pm

Comments

• Options
    stonemuse said:
    Curbs 'Bows done a good job'

Couldn't agree more
    When you watch it back he did a great job, he lost his mojo though recently.
  • Options
    Curbs looking very relaxed, he knows something, you can see in his eyes, and his little comments, it's all us and we, he is connected with this club more than just a spot on VP, i feel very convinced he could have a roll in the club, either manager or maybe director of football, he just needs to be here for the good of the team and our progress.
  • Options
    Curbs giving his vote of confidence to Johnnie Jackson for getting the role
  • Options
    Whereas Bowyer was too negative/defensive, that team put out by JJ is far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far too attacking.

Rovers will cut through us like a knife through butter.

0-0.
  • Options
    Curbs says he'd pick Jackson. Oh dear, that's not going to go down well.
  • Options
    Will be interesting to see what the shape is. Chuks still not starting is interesting, implies that the fitness issues really are quite bad. I don't think that team feels massively different to one we'd normally put out, hopefully a bit more mobile in the midfield. Though I hope JFC isn't asked to do too much defensive work as we tend to lose some of his creative work that way and he isn't the best coverer as we learned against Accrington. Hoping for a positive result
  • Options
    Jackson: Surprised and disappointed to see Bowyer go
  • Options
    Lets hope Famewo is fit enough to make up for the absence of a proper defensive mudfielder, or we may well get turned over again.
  • Options
    JJ looking and sounding like one of Spandau Ballet.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    About time Jackson manned up and gave an interview
  • Options
    Love listening to Jacko speak. For the last couple of years, i have always wanted to hear more from him. Cannot wait for the Jacko era to begin.
  • Options
    He spoke well did Jacko, but to be honest can we expect any less from him?
  • Options
    Curbs is a bit of shit on the quite isn't he? Loves a little dry dig. To think we used to sing he had no personality.
  • Options
    Honestly think that's the right balance with changes. At least a couple were needed to freshen things up but wholesale changes would've been overkill.
  • Options

The joy in those eyes there. 
    Think I'll print that off & put it up in Golfie Jnrs room.....😄
  • Options
    Smith not even on the bench, so it shows how much I know. 
    Like the line-up. No Pratley or Watson, but I guess one could come on if the defence looks vulnerable. 
    Thought JJ spoke well in the pre-match Minto interview. 
    Could this be the start of something good?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Imagine walking into an interview and not giving Jacko the job within 10 seconds

You know it makes sense Thomas 
  • Options
    Curbs 😍😍😍
  • Options
    Curbs happy to help Johnnie if he wants it 😍
  • Options
    Curbs throws his hat in the ring
  • Options
    Curbs offering a hand if JJ wants 
  • Options
    Curbs and Jacko joint managers 😍
  • Options
    If Gallen joins Bowyer then I think Curbs would be an ideal figure to replace him with
  • Options
    Curbs has admitted he'd be happy with the role :open_mouth:

Would be happy to offer any help to Jacko if he wants it
    Now that would be an exciting development in my book. Curbs and JJ anyone?
  • Options
    Southbank said:
    Lets hope Famewo is fit enough to make up for the absence of a proper defensive mudfielder, or we may well get turned over again.
    Jake has looked better in recent months when playing in the sitting role where he can break up the play and ping the ball around. I'd like to think he'd relish the responsibility of that role while Shinnie and Morgan can move into space around him. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!