Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2022 World Cup qualifiers thread

Comments

• Options
    England tore that Ukraine team a new arsehole in the euros. Since then they’ve gone unbeaten in a group containing France and took apart Scotland at Hampden. I think they beat Wales.
  • Options
    Scotland as poor as I expected they would be. Congratulations to Ukraine though. Thoroughly deserved regardless of the wider situation. No offence to Wales but I hope and expect them to be seen off in similar fashion. 
  • Options
    England tore that Ukraine team a new arsehole in the euros. Since then they’ve gone unbeaten in a group containing France and took apart Scotland at Hampden. I think they beat Wales.
    Will be interesting to see what Bale does if Wales get beat.
    I can see him retiring.
  • Options
    In a small way Id prefer to face Ukraine than either Scotland or Wales - This comment will bite me hard on the arse later in the year I know... But feel a home nation will be happy with a draw, and the game will be rougher.

Bit like the Scotland game last summer. 

Ukraine I suspect will give us a challenge, which we'll be happier with like what we equally showed in Rome. 
  • Options
    Zinchenko has been different class. Every time he gets the ball he just calms things down, so relaxed on the ball, amazing footwork too.
    Looked very good playing in his natural position. He's certainly better there than left back where City always play him.
  • Options
    Zinchenko has been different class. Every time he gets the ball he just calms things down, so relaxed on the ball, amazing footwork too.
    Looked very good playing in his natural position. He's certainly better there than left back where City always play him.
    He isn't a left back. He's a decent player and City are good enough that 99% of the time it doesn't matter...
  • Options
    Wales vs Ukraine @ 5pm today, on both ITV and SKY

Only Cuba and Indonesia have waited longer for a second appearance at the World Cup Finals than Wales.
  • Options
    C’mon Wales!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can’t face playing Wales in the tournament so Ukraine for me. 
  • Options
    Come on Ukraine!

• Options
    Anyone know why Wales are playing it at Cardiff City and not the Millenium stadium? Surely they could've sold that out for this.
  • Options
    I’d imagine Bale will retire if Wales lose today. If they win i can see him signing somewhere just to stay in the Wales World Cup squad
  • Options
    Shit
  • Options
    Terrible from Yarmalenko but gives the commentators another opportunity to praise bale!
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Thats gotta be a penalty for Ukraine

A little theatrical from their player, but its still a foul surely?
  • Options
    How’s that not a pen , fffs
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    After Joe Allen Yellow card, and Dan James shouted Fuck off right in the face of the Ref after a couple of minutes he was lucky it was this ref and only got a yellow card. It doesn't feel like it's going to be Ukraine's day. Just not getting the rebounds of Hennessey.
  • Options
    Enjoying this though, decent game... On 2-1 Wales
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is this someone off here? 
  • Options
    Valley11 said:
    Showsec? Bit hard to tell 
  • Options
    adsads
    edited June 2022
    Commentary on this, massive wankers.  They sound gutted no Liverpool player's are playing.  Bales Man Bun gets them excited 
  • Options
    Bale should have made it safe there.
  • Options
    Yarmolenko is crap in front of goal
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Yarmolenko is crap in front of goal
    Scored the only goal so far
  • Options
    I’ll be gutted for Ukraine if it ends like this. 
  • Options
    Valley11 said:
    Jewish John don’t think he’s on here, always wears shorts 
  • Options
    Christ I hope Wales dont score first if we face them in Qatar

They've deserved more than one tonight, but are so well organised in defence