Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wayne Rooney's Derby County - not any more (p41)

Comments

• Options
    Rooney in trouble with his wife and Derby in trouble in general? Aww diddums
  • Options
    I know people shouldn't laugh at other people's misfortunes but Rooney seems to attract ridicule. With his record he should be up there with the greats in the eyes of people but he never has been and imo it is because people have always viewed the bloke as a twat
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:
    Where is everybody seeing this. I can't see anything online

Social media, search for it on there. He’s asleep in a hotel room with two girls who are wearing next to nothing. Definitely going to be signing divorce papers before a player.
    Ta. Caught up with it now thanks
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    I know people shouldn't laugh at other people's misfortunes but Rooney seems to attract ridicule. With his record he should be up there with the greats in the eyes of people but he never has been and imo it is because people have always viewed the bloke as a twat
    That's because he's always been a twat
  • Options
    he looks like he's pretending to be asleep
  • Options
    Liability when awake, even a liability when asleep. What a clown. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chizz said:
    Midfielder Jason Knight - one of only seven senior outfield players registered - has been ruled out for three months, having been injured in training by a former player making up the numbers.  Wayne Rooney. 

At least the transfer window is still open so they can... oh. 
    I feel I shouldn't laugh at the player's misfortune; but it is cheating Wayne Rooney's Derby and it was Wayne himself that caused the injury
  • Options
    Will Rooney end up coming out of retirement and playing himself? 
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Midfielder Jason Knight - one of only seven senior outfield players registered - has been ruled out for three months, having been injured in training by a former player making up the numbers.  Wayne Rooney. 

Only asked Rooney if he had a good weekend.
  • Options
    MarcusH26 said:
    Will Rooney end up coming out of retirement and playing himself? 
    Bit tired these days.
  • Options
    thenewbie said:
    JiMMy 85 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    I thinks the least of his problems when he gets home tonight 👀👀
    You got those WhatsApp messages too. Poor sleepy lad.

😂
    Serious question tho.

Reverse the roles and a man is taking pictures of a pissed up women sleeping and they end up online.

Imagine the uproar
    Agreed. No matter the reason men taking the photo would be branded creeps and perverts.
    And they would rightly be branded as such. And you can brand these women creeps and perverts too, nobody is stopping you! 

Having seen the images they do seem to be setting him up, although didn’t appear to take much effort on their part. I cannot stand the man so quite happy for him to be in trouble. 
    While I would broadly agree with you it's a dangerous slope as where do you draw the line about what is acceptable against who?

Though in fairness this is a more general "you" than trying to call you out J85.
    Yeah I am not condoning it, but I am enjoying it! Everything about the man irritates me. Like in the last game of the season when he was spitting on the floor all game. In the middle of the Covid pandemic, that moron is spitting every time he gets irritated. Twat. 
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    He perfectly fits the stereotype of an idiot footballer who will end up losing it all through divorce, gambling/drinking and stupid business decisions. There's every chance he'll be brassic by the time he's in his mid 40's.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    He perfectly fits the stereotype of an idiot footballer who will end up losing it all through divorce, gambling/drinking and stupid business decisions. There's every chance he'll be brassic by the time he's in his mid 40's.
    Jesus Christ! He fell asleep in a hotel room and suddenly he’s a gambler, alcoholic and makes stupid business decisions leading to bankruptcy!

I'm not sure why you linked my prediction to Wayne Rooney falling asleep in a hotel room. I certainly didn't.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Jesus Christ! He fell asleep in a hotel room and suddenly he’s a gambler, alcoholic and makes stupid business decisions leading to bankruptcy!

I'm not sure why you linked my prediction to Wayne Rooney falling asleep in a hotel room. I certainly didn't.
    My mistake. Must have been the thread title, the topical bump and the above pictures.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You think Rooney is going to lose 100odd million in the next 10 years?

Even if Colleen divorced him and got half that would be some going.
  • Options

Plenty of sportsmen have lost huge fortunes, Allen Iverson is the obvious example that springs to mind. 
  • Options

Mate all it takes is someone like Southall getting in his ear promising massive returns on his investment and they can be easily parted with millions no problem 
  • Options
    One or two of our other chairmen have form for it too.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Remember Rooney scoring against us when he played for Everton, and thought he looked a class act.
    However his decision making off the field has been woeful. From the aged paid girlfriend, to being caught in various compromising positions and situations you think he would just sit at home count his money, and let his kids help him with his colouring in!

Post of the day
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Last time a Derby player got injured because of the actions of his colleagues, they sacked the injured player
    And lost the subsequent court case I believe!
  • Options
    What a massive arse.

Rooney asleep in the hotel room as scantily clad women cavort around him