Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Crewe Alexandra | Tuesday 27 April

Comments

• Options
    this is a vital game against a team of train drivers .. one we are gonna win .. come on you Addicksssaaaaaa
    Can we think of Crewe as the ticket inspector?

As a Charlton fan it feels wrong to have hatred for such a fine profession that we're all jealous of!!
  • Options
    Not surprised with that team. I would have rotated one or two more to keep legs fresh, but I don't know the medical details
    No point saving legs if we don’t win this one. Got to go with consistency as long as possible unlesss someone isn’t performing.
  • Options
    Will be good to see Matty Holland with Curbs, and the memory lane stuff, Matty scored a lot of good important goals, so good to see a re-run, maybe he has bought his boots with him. ;)
  • Options
    Not attempts on goal as yet, bloody fuming
  • Options
    I’m starting to get the feeling that Chuks won’t be here next season and Stockley will. Still, Chuks is always more effective coming off the bench so hopefully Stockley can batter them and then Chuks finish them off
    I get the same feeling. If Chuks was gonna sign a new contract I think we'd see him more involved, injury/fitness issues aside. Hopefully he can grab a few more goals and send us up...
  • Options
    anyone else having problems buying the stream? keeps coming up 404 page not found
    Yep, but there's a workaround. Are you going to live.cafc.co.uk and logging in, and then clicking on the link to purchase the stream and that's when you get the 404 error? If so once you've logged in, go to www.cafc.co.uk and click on the purchase stream link there, and that should work.
  • Options
    It's Maahtsen Nige, not Matesen.
  • Options
    Matt Holland just doesnt age!!!!!!!!!
    First thing I sent to my Dad! I think all of us could do with Matty’s tips on not ageing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2021
    this is a vital game against a team of train drivers .. one we are gonna win .. come on you Addicksssaaaaaa
    Can we think of Crewe as the ticket inspector?

As a Charlton fan it feels wrong to have hatred for such a fine profession that we're all jealous of!!
    oh Mr porter .. what can I do .. Lee Bowyer's gone to Birmingham and left us to play against Crewe ((:>)
  • Options
    Him and Scott Minto both. A veritable gallery of pictures in attics there.
  • Options
    Charlie Kirk will certainly be one to keep an eye on after the January shenanigans!!

• Options
    I'd have gone with Washington over Maatsen to be a bit more attacking but not end of the world. 
  • Options
    Neither have his shorts. 
    As clean as ever 
  • Options
    Curbs saying he might've been tempted to start Chuks over Stockley.
  • Options
    Matt Holland's reputation goes before him
    Apparently its to ensure that staff are following COVID protocols
  • Options
    paulfox said:
    Not surprised with that team. I would have rotated one or two more to keep legs fresh, but I don't know the medical details
    No point saving legs if we don’t win this one. Got to go with consistency as long as possible unlesss someone isn’t performing.
    Potentially still 6 games after this one, so we don't want any fatigue related muscle injuries
  • Options
    Win or go home tonight. Playoff run starts here
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was hoping it was HMRC tax enforcers coming for southall
  • Options
    I feel sick with nerves only a quick 5 goal lead will settle
    I'm surprisingly nervous too. Can't help feeling that a loss tonight will see the end of our play off chances, so there's a lot riding on it. A win tonight and three further points at Accrington in Saturday, on the other hand, should pretty much do the job.
  • Options
    Davo55 said:
    I feel sick with nerves only a quick 5 goal lead will settle
    I'm surprisingly nervous too. Can't help feeling that a loss tonight will see the end of our play off chances, so there's a lot riding on it. A win tonight and three further points at Accrington in Saturday, on the other hand, should pretty much do the job.
    Im nervous tonight, but more nervous of Accrington on Saturday... Reckon we could struggle to get more than a draw there
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Who got injured shagging then?? 
  • Options
    What sort of eejit tries to trap a plate with his foot?
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    aliwibble said:
    Matt Holland not mincing his words on the Scott Parker departure: "he had a month of sulking"
    Would love to see Parker guest on the show alongside Curbs if he's ever out of work. First time I'd ever been upset about a player leaving. 11 year old me vowed to never forgive him.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!