Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Accrington Stanley v Charlton Athletic| Sat 1 May 2021| 3pm

Comments

• Options
    At least we can relax & play freely in our next 2 games...

what a load of old shite
  • Options
    The Adkins bounce stopped bouncing a couple of games ago
  • Options
    The sooner this season is over the better. We have got so many shit players. 
  • Options
    I await the pelters, but I think we look better as this half goes on - sneak a goal better
    May I give you a pelter! :-)
  • Options
    We are a f***ing disgrace...
  • Options
    Here comes the time wasting lol
  • Options
    Might be worth trying to go for the win now lads!!
  • Options
    Embarrassing
  • Options
    It’s a bad squad we put together this year. Simple as that.

Got to question what Bowyer and Gallen we’re going for with a lot of these guys.
  • Options
    Blackpool 2 up, not that it matters
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Season over. It's been a tough one. Still like what I've seen from Adkins and think we're in good hands going forward. We just lacked a bit of quality and a bit of composure all year. 
  • Options
    Maybe it'll be our turn for a 95th minute winner
    Need to get an equaliser first ...

• Options
    Really liked that Pritchard. Was class at The Valley. Compare him to Millar and he is much better player.
  • Options
    Strange decision from ref not to give a foul in the build up as he has been so fussy with everything today.

At least today will draw closure on our season.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Gilbeys shot on the angle was about as poor as you can imagine. Imagine trying to hit a barn door and missing the barn, in fact missing the whole farm. 
  • Options
    Well played lads. 2 cracking performances this week.
  • Options
    Clear out in the summer. Least we can focus now early on our transfer business now we know what division we'll be in. 

Lets get our first 11 sorted before pre-season starts. 
  • Options
    Embarrassing. One of the worst performances I’ve seen for a while.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We are just not good enough. I think we can relax now and be pissed off with another season in this shyte division. 
  • Options
    Does that go down as a worldly too
  • Options
    Adkins needs too have a good rebuild in the summer.
    Yeah and none of this oh let’s keep Pearce he’ll be a good squad player. I’d bin em all bar two or three. Just nowhere near good enough.
    For League 1, no less!!!!
  • Options
    We get a free kick near the halfway line, and the ref is having a word with someone on the touchline
  • Options
    Seriously referee, when will you mugs realise that when you remonstrate with the Manager your simply aiding in the time wasting
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    C***s .... all of them... cannot believe they have delivered this pile of shit, in a game against the mighty Accrington. 
  • Options
    A game we really needed to win and we've played like this. Pathetic. 
  • Options
    Ball comes into their are, but the ref gives a free kick against Stockley.
  • Options
    Great goal from edge of the box. All the time in the world to run and run and run then shoot though defenders and into the bottom corner. 
  • Options
    Adkins needs too have a good rebuild in the summer.
    Yeah and none of this oh let’s keep Pearce he’ll be a good squad player. I’d bin em all bar two or three. Just nowhere near good enough.
    Absolutely agree, Pearce has been on the whole crap for about 2 years yet 1 in 5 games he manages to manhandle their strikers to death and get away with an error and get 8 and 9s out of 10 for 'passion'
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!