Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Accrington Stanley v Charlton Athletic| Sat 1 May 2021| 3pm

Comments

• Options
    I await the pelters, but I think we look better as this half goes on - sneak a goal better
    May I give you a pelter! :-)
    Pelter dutifully received and accepted 
  • Options
    Accrington forward given offside.
  • Options
    At least there's not going to be another Jason Pearce tweet this weekend
  • Options
    Genuinely ridiculous how often we're offside
  • Options
    This lino is the most flag happy I’ve ever seen
  • Options
    Sunderland winning 1-2
  • Options
    How many fucking offsides are there 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stockley gets the ball forward to Chuks, but then one of them is flagged offside.
  • Options
    Do we get a point if we reach a certain number of offsides?
  • Options
    All we do is hoof it and then get offside. 
  • Options
    At least a loss today gets me 3 hours of life to enjoy over the next week. I will not be tuning in to watch this fucking shit show piss about like a bunch of strangers. I've said it before, but who out of this side deserves credit? Every fucking one of them is shit. Brain dead and clueless. 

• Options
    Petty fouls and offside runs, a lot of brain dead footballers in this side
  • Options
    Brownie said a while back that players out of contract would hold back in the final games of the season because they don't want to get injured. Explains the total lack of desire out there.
  • Options
    At least we'll be put out of our misery this midweek

Imagine the viewing ValleyPass purchases will be the lowest of the season for Lincoln and Hull
  • Options
    Shrews 2 Oxford 3
  • Options
    Not only has this game been shit, we look like we’re going to lose, everyone else is winning, and the constant panning by the camera due to the constant hoof ball has given me a headache.
  • Options
    Pratley nicks the ball off an Accrington forward, we try to play Chuks in but the keeper rushes out to clear for a throw.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    At least the sun is shining and the birds are singing. 
  • Options
    Have we all caught up now?

We are a middle ranking division 3 football team.
  • Options
    Lose this & may aswell play the kids next couple games & bin off the ones that ain’t gonna be here next season
    Agree. Like to see Maynard-Brewer have a couple of games (not that Amos has done anything wrong today)
  • Options
    BUFFERING!!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Chunes said:
    Brownie said a while back that players out of contract would hold back in the final games of the season because they don't want to get injured. Explains the total lack of desire out there.
    Also explains the stupidity in not sorting contracts sooner for any we did want to keep. We could still have flogged them... 
  • Options
    1. 85'

Post update

Offside, Charlton Athletic. Jayden Stockley tries a through ball, but Chuks Aneke is caught offside.

• Options
    ross1 said:
    Shrews 2 Oxford 3
    When it rains it pours
  • Options
    At least the sun is shining and the birds are singing. 
    Are you sure they're not pissing themselves laughing?
  • Options
    At least the rebuild can start early now our season is done. Every cloud.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!