Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Athletic v Hull City | Sun 9th May | 12noon | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

124»

Comments

• Options
    10/1 for a top 6 finish, definitely worth a tenner
  • Options
    3-1 Charlton

Killer hat trick.
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    Whatever happens next season cant start soon enough for me ! First time in a few years since I have said that

I'm excited by the management team we have in place to deliver a squad which will be hungrier, ( not like Peter Garland !) fitter, ambitious to play at a higher level than League 1 and with the potential to achieve that aim.

We need more players like Morgan, Gilbey, DJ etc, and no disrespect to our over 30's, less seniors.

My main hope for today is we compete well with the 2021 champions and Nigel, Steve, JJ, Jason and Jed with Thomas, produce a squad which can have a real go at being a top 2 side next season.

We must enjoy the Journey.

• Options
    2-1 Hull. Big Josh to score.
  • Options
    I’m going with the draw scenario,in that we sneak in by goal difference over Pompey...
    2-2 Aneke & Pratley 

Cmon U Adficks...!!!
  • Options
    Thanks for all of the previews Forever & Sage. 

THIS .. and we know it is a real labour of love.  :smile:
  • Options
    From now and until that final whistle goes nothing else matters than Charlton winning, which they will do 3-1
  • Options
    In Ligue 1 today we have Nice v Brest.  I will be keeping an eye on that one.
  • Options
    We will win, but will it be enough?  Comparisons to previous final day champions are pointless.  Totally different circumstances to all of them.

Lets see how many people still aren't bothered if we pull it off, or get close. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I know it doesnt really matter as there are no fans, but heard Adkins say on his video this morning that Hull will be lifting the trophy this afternoon - Why didnt they do that last Saturday at their own ground?
  • Options
    This morning, the second I have felt a tinge of excitement, I have checked myself. I am not going to set myself up for disappointment. If we do do the unlikely, I will be all the more ecstatic for it.
  • Options
    Keeping an eye on Brest?

Nice!
  • Options
    Keeping an eye on Brest?

Nice!

Titillating match. (Apologies)
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    I reckon it will be 0-0 at H/T but Oxford will fuck us up with Pompey bottling it!