Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play Offs Start Today (17/5/21) .. Any Preferences Across the Leagues ?

Comments

• Options
    I think Swansea

Would like to see Brentford do it despite last season as would be curious to see how they'll cope up there
    Stick dough on them staying up.
  • Options
    Brentford or Swansea ?
    England won, the Dane will go far.
  • Options
    Blackpool or Lincoln ? .. Blackpool for me although I have a soft spot for the Imps .. ahhhhhhh bless  o:)
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    I don't think Blackpool are as strong form wise as they were a few weeks back. I see this game as a 50:50. I'd like to see Blackpool go up. They have had a rough time of it and deserve to.
  • Options
    I think Swansea

Would like to see Brentford do it despite last season as would be curious to see how they'll cope up there
    Stick dough on them staying up.

But don’t waste any money backing them ?
  • Options
    Didnt want them to win as them losing to Barnsley in the last minute sending us down proper done me in.

However, they deserve to be up there and I look forward to seeing a different team having a go in the prem.
    Will they stick with the players that got them up or go down the Fulham route from a couple of years ago and spend £100m and get relegated anyway?
  • Options
    Brentford have undergone as big a transformation in the last 5 years as i think i've ever seen from a club - in my lifetime they were always just a touch above orient as london's lowest placed club then it was probably millwall - in fact, we've taken their place the last few years - gotta get that sorted out asap this season  - i don't count the barnet's and dagenhams etc in this 
  • Options
    I think Blackpool will be too strong for Lincoln but on the other hand the Imps seem to be able to get results while playing scrappy football so no idea.
  • Options
    BIG blow for Blackpool .. Simms was injured in training and is not playing, nor is he on the bench
  • Options
    I wonder how upset Lyle Taylor is that his move to Brentford a couple of years ago didn't happen. Oh well...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2021
    Sitting in the Lost Hour in Greenwich with a pint of punk. Like old times. So if anyone I've ever offended over the years wants to punch me: now's your chance!
  • Options
    Odd. There's some sort of queue outside.
  • Options
    God almighty
  • Options
    Lincoln are so jammy ffs
  • Options
    Same end......just 2 minutes quicker .
  • Options
    Was a lovely finish, bet even Timo Werner is gonna be calling for tips!!
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    That Johnson is bloody dynamite. Can't see Forest wanting Lincoln to have him if they win this.
  • Options
    That Johnson is bloody dynamite.
    Be surprised if he doesnt get in the Nottm Forest first team next season

I thought he'd been called up for the Wales squad ahead of the Euros but doesnt look like it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2021
    OmyG.

After that donkey scored in his own net, have the lights gone out for Blackpool or will the tide turn ?
  • Options
    Commentator was overly critical of the goalie for the goal IMO. Maxwell couldn’t beat the attacker to the ball so he had to get in a position to stop him prodding it in. No way he could’ve foreseen him missing it altogether.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Commentator was overly critical of the goalie for the goal IMO. Maxwell couldn’t beat the attacker to the ball so he had to get in a position to stop him prodding it in. No way he could’ve foreseen him missing it altogether.
    Yeah to be fair the Goalkeeper did his job, its not like he can anticipate his own team mate being a twat
  • Options
    Johnson and the "emergency loan" goalie are LC's best players so far. If they lose both next year they better hope they get lucky with incoming loans.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Johnson and the "emergency loan" goalie are LC's best players so far. If they lose both next year they better hope they get lucky with incoming loans.
    Nah the Emergency Loan Goalkeeper isnt playing to be fair to Lincoln

Bursik only played the one game (the first leg against Sunderland) before Alex Palmer recovered from concussion.

Palmer is on loan himself though (from West Brom), just been there all season
  • Options
    Has the feel of yesterday so far... Despite conceding first; Blackpool are well on top
  • Options
    Nah the Emergency Loan Goalkeeper isnt playing to be fair to Lincoln

Bursik only played the one game (the first leg against Sunderland) before Alex Palmer recovered from concussion.

Palmer is on loan himself though (from West Brom), just been there all season
    Oh right. Well their goalie is pretty good in that case!
  • Options
    Fair play to MA he's got these players performing as a team well above their individual level.
  • Options
    One all.
  • Options
    Good L1 game so far.