Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play Offs Start Today (17/5/21) .. Any Preferences Across the Leagues ?

Comments

• Options
    Own goal was four mins before Naby
    1-1 two mins before Purrington
  • Options
    Get in.
    I thought I wasn’t that bothered about who wins this, but I just automatically punched the air when that went in!
    Come on Blackpool!
  • Options
    That's better...  
  • Options
    Similar goal time to when Purrington equalised for us 
  • Options
    On Michael Appleton: Why is it that blokes who work out to that extent think wearing a shirt that’s too small makes them look good? Is it only me that thinks it makes them look like morons who can’t work out how to buy the right size clothes?
    It's gonna be the tattoos next isn't it?
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    On Michael Appleton: Why is it that blokes who work out to that extent think wearing a shirt that’s too small makes them look good? Is it only me that thinks it makes them look like morons who can’t work out how to buy the right size clothes?
    ?
    I have no opinion on his tattoos. Not sure what you mean.
    Edit: ok got it. Very good.
  • Options
    ?
    I think its joke reference to the fact that there were a lot of comments on here from people who didnt like how Maddison was covered in tattoos
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    ?
    I think its joke reference to the fact that there were a lot of comments on here from people who didnt like how Maddison was covered in tattoos
    Oh I see. Sorry. Bit slow today…😂
  • Options
    Lincoln started very well but Blackpool the better team overall. Good game so far. Nicely set up for the second half 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2021
  • Options
    2-1.
    Get in.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Lovely finish, its magic from Dougall, a proper roundabout game 
  • Options
    Jolly good! 
  • Options
    Deserved lead. Lincoln have been crap, haven’t had a shot on target yet. 
  • Options
    2-1 - well deserved Blackpool - have looked to play forward throughout the game. They will likely need a third. Lincoln will push forward and may leave room for Blackpool to break.
  • Options
    Bit like Shrewsbury three years ago it might just be one game too far for Lincoln 
  • Options
    That's a novel idea, bringing on a striker at 2-1 up...it'll never catch on.
  • Options
    What was the booing for? 
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited May 2021
    Congratulations - Blackpool well deserved victory. A good club recovering from crap owners. Hopefully Charlton's turn next year.
    Lincoln not ready for the Championships on that display.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2021
    FT: Blackpool 2-1 Lincoln

Fully deserved, better team on the day and have done really well in the League - Wasnt their fault the ref was shite when they visited the Valley.

Good to see them recovering after getting rid of their awful owners, hope they're another club we can copy next year now, just without the need for the Play-Offs 
  • Options
    Glad about that, not keen on Lincoln. Here's to six points off 'em next season. 
  • Options
    Need to knick that Jorge Grant off them if possible 
  • Options
    Two perfect results for the weekend so far and honestly couldn’t care less which way tomorrow’s game goes.
  • Options
    Well done Blackpool! After having had to put up with the worst owner in football for so long, they richly deserve it.
    By the way, I rate a certain Belgian as the second worst owner.
  • Options
    Delighted for Blackpool. Now we have a stable owner let's hope next season will be ours and we can get promoted. Roll on August 
  • Options
    Well done Blackpool! After having had to put up with the worst owner in football for so long, they richly deserve it.
    By the way, I rate a certain Belgian as the second worst owner.
    Really? Even in our own history the ESI ownership takes some beating.
  • Options
    I did mention before the semi's that no team in red and white stripes ever won the final at Wembley (someone will now prove me wrong), so put your money on Blackpool or Oxford
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    I did mention before the semi's that no team in red and white stripes ever won the final at Wembley (someone will now prove me wrong), so put your money on Blackpool or Oxford
    Yeah... Brentford yesterday ;)
  • Options
    I think Blackpool did themselves a right favour getting up this season. Going to be a much tougher league next.