Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Supporters of the Year

Many congratulations to Olly, Mick, Tracey and Ben -- alias the Boardroom Four. You stood up and were counted when your club needed you and are worthy winners of Supporter of the Year. Hopefully we can do a proper presentation to you all very soon.

Comments

• Congratulations the Boardroom 3 and the bloke in the car park...

Well deserved :wink:
    Someone had to keep a close watch on Farnell.
  • edited May 2021
    Let’s not forget those members of the the SMT  (or was it just one) that not only declined to take part then got pally with the lawyer and his mates when they rocked up. Olli may not release the video but we have an exclusive photo taken while others were risking their jobs.#Neverforget

• Can I ask who voted for this award please?
  • Think the fans for fans lot should have been up there too to be fair.
  • Sponsored links:

• Is the prize a fake Rolex and a £150 voucher for a haircut?

Well deserved, they stood up for the club when it mattered most.
  • bobmunro said:
    4Real said:
    Three and a half club employees are now 'voted' as Supporters of the year !
    Do I trace a hint of cynicism?
    They are first and foremost ALL fans/supporters of the Club who did the Club a great service in very trying circumstances.
    Richly deserved.
    👏
  • Tracey said:
    Thank you all for your lovely comments.  Must admit I got emotional when I was told about being the Supporter of the Year alongside Ben, Olly and Mick. It really means so much. Thank you all again for your support and so very glad we have a new chapter for our Club under Thomas  🙌
    Well done Tracey, well deserved for all you do. Superb that you all received the award jointly. 

• If ever this story gets the Hollywood treatment. Which actors are going to fill the roles ? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Thanks for the nomination and the congratulations (and the leg pulls). 

Humbled to have won but proudest of having won it alongside three great people who risked their jobs to save our club.

Disagree with what Mick said, no not everyone would have done the same, it took some guts.

Maybe, we can persuade @Ollywozere to release an edited version of the tapes.
    Would everyone have demonstrated such restraint given the culprits in punching range?
  • 100% agree Dodger gave me the highlight of the summer "I'm The Famous Dodger" but all the other work that he and Darren New did was amazing plus others. They also added a bit of balance to the whole crazy period in that Tahnoon Nemer was as bad, as for Van Seventer and Hurst how those fellas have not come under more scrutiny is for me a joke. But on the whole well done to anyone who put themselves above the parapet for their own beliefs in what was going on. I'd rather stay a keyboard warrior me:)
    + the visit to Hale confirming the connection with the allegedly dodgy lawyer & the not proven but not cleared kiddie fiddler.
  • bobmunro said:
    If ever this story gets the Hollywood treatment. Which actors are going to fill the roles ? 
    Here's one that's a shoe-in.

33 Men in cardigans ideas  cold day men actors
    Don't look anything like Tracey 
  • DOUCHER said:
    Yes well done all - what was Henry’s role ? Waiting in the car  park with phone in case things got tasty ? If so I can’t see his inclusion but would have thought the lot who went to farnells office anc a few others r probably more worthy but I don’t know the full facts - guess whoever voted do ? 

• Ben was in the board room as well as the other three
  • Ben was in the board room as well as the other three
    Fair enough - never doubted it  - still think his award should be downgraded as his job wasn’t at risk like the others - if it mattered that is - maybe just an asteric against his name to state that 😃
  • Is the prize a fake Rolex and a £150 voucher for a haircut?

Well deserved, they stood up for the club when it mattered most.
    One of the winners already has a fake Rolex according to Mouthall