Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Carabao Cup 21/22

Comments

• Options
    Chelsea are absolutely killing Spurs here
  • Options
    Just the two Spurs OGs. The second one was absolutely bizarre!
    getting schooled.  Cant remember a more one sided trip to Stamford Bridge in a long time.
  • Options
    Chelsea should have the tie won already, but even so difficult to see Spurs turning it around.
  • Options
    Liverpools training ground miraculously allowed to reopen the day after the Arsenal game would have been and also the day after the FA have told them their FA Cup game on Sunday has to go ahead.

Why am I not shocked, will be interesting to see who manages to play for Liverpool on Sunday 
  • Options
    Chelski now 3-0 on aggregate. Spurs penalty overturned on VAR correctly outside the box. What doesn’t make sense is how Rudiger didn’t even get booked for bringing the spurs player down who was about to go 1 on 1…
  • Options
    Spurs have had two penalties and a goal rejected by VAR tonight :D
  • Options
    Another fan collapsed
  • Options
    Another fan collapsed
    Died of embarrassment? :)

Collapsed after being punched in the face apparently....Spurs on Spurs.  More fight than the starting XI put up...
  • Options
    What a surprise…only Salah and Mane missing from the first team. Fucking hate that club with a passion. 
  • Options
    Xhaka sent off, there's a surprise
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Xhaka sent off, there's a surprise
    13th of his career
  • Options
    Tell you what, and you know how I never like to give them anything, that was one hell of a rear guard from the goons last night.  They really have turned a corner defensively.
  • Options
    What a surprise…only Salah and Mane missing from the first team. Fucking hate that club with a passion. 
    state the obvious .. just shows that even rich and successful clubs will struggle if/when they lose their main strikers, not just 'minnows' like us
  • Options
    state the obvious .. just shows that even rich and successful clubs will struggle if/when they lose their main strikers, not just 'minnows' like us
    They delayed the game to get Firmino, Allisson + Klopp back though with 'false positives'. 
  • Options
    Yep my point was they bitched about having a COVID outbreak to get the game postponed. FA give in because it was that entitled cesspool of a club. When in reality, they just wanted their strongest squad available AND the chance that Salah and Mane are back for the second leg. 
  • Options
    Yep my point was they bitched about having a COVID outbreak to get the game postponed. FA give in because it was that entitled cesspool of a club. When in reality, they just wanted their strongest squad available AND the chance that Salah and Mane are back for the second leg. 
    Which is what Arsenal are now trying to do
  • Options
    The scousers raging because Arsenal are at apparent full strength. 
    I don’t agree with what Arsenal have done but Liverpool set the precedent. 
  • Options
    Watching him tonight (and for most of this season) i honestly don't think Southgate can leave Alexander-Arnold out of the England team any longer.

We're blessed with a lot of top quality right backs but currently i think he's on another level to the rest.
  • Options
    Thomas Partey comes on for Arsenal 48 hours after playing 90 minutes for Ghana at AFCON. He got a flight from Cameroon this morning and only landed in London at lunchtime.
  • Options
    Just me or was that the quickest check of the lines on VAR ever?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Watching him tonight (and for most of this season) i honestly don't think Southgate can leave Alexander-Arnold out of the England team any longer.

We're blessed with a lot of top quality right backs but currently i think he's on another level to the rest.
    2 more assists tonight and now has 15 in 24 games this season.

Ridiculous for a right back, some of the worlds best attacking midfielders don't get near that.
  • Options
    Thomas Partey comes on for Arsenal 48 hours after playing 90 minutes for Ghana at AFCON. He got a flight from Cameroon this morning and only landed in London at lunchtime.
    And gets sent off!!
  • Options
    Arsenal were shocking.

Amazing that it’ll be TAA first Wembley final.
  • Options
    Arsenal were poor, also didn't think Liverpool played well but deserved the win on the night. A bit sour grapes though personally feel they should have lost the first leg 3-0, even before its come out they have fiddled the test. Joke club, continue to hate them more and more. 

As much as i dislike Chelsea, i actually want them to win the final lol
  • Options
    Big dipping twats singing YNWA during the national anthem. 
    My hatred for them grows.
  • Options
    Scouse not English

hate em
  • Options
    Big dipping twats singing YNWA during the national anthem. 
    My hatred for them grows.
    Absolutely disgraceful 
  • Options
    I don’t think I’ve ever disliked a footballer as much as I do Mason Mount. 
  • Options
    What a save there from Mendey
  • Options
    philcafc said:
    What a save there from Mendey
    Kepa on the bench…”I’d have caught it”