Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Denmark - Wembley Stadium - Wednesday 7th July 8pm KO - Match Thread

1353637383941»

Comments

• Options
    We have more than our fair share on here. They can't even imagine the consequences if that light had impeded Kasper Schmeichel. I'll tell you something, we wouldn't be basking in the glow of achieving something momentus now if it had damaged his eye. These so called jokes are glorifying the actions of a reckless coward. A coward because if he was so proud of what he did, why doesn't he come out about it. The sad thing is, this site could be seen as happy to show this crap but if I said what I would like to do to that moron, I would be censored. And bringing a hero like Captain Tom Moore into such a joke is bad taste and you may not like it being pointed out but you should have a good think about it.

I would urge AFKA to get rid of these posts that I'm sure most decent fans will see cross a line.

I'm not defending what the idiot did but this is extremely unlikely.  Laser pointers can put out anywhere between 1 and 5 milliwatts of power, which is enough to damage the retina after 10 seconds of exposure.  It's not like a medical laser they use for eye surgery which will affect the retina after a fraction of a second.

Let's have a poll, shall we?  Who considers themselves to be a decent fan and out of those who thinks a line has been crossed?  Actually, let's determine the line first.  How can we tell if it's been crossed if we don't know what it is?
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Say it was a different keeper. They could well have played up the extent of injury and who would know how much damage was done? A cloud would have been put over our moment of glory. The bloke who did it needs to be caught and punished not glorified like it was a positive act, admittedly by a minority.
  • Options
    May be an image of 5 people and text that says Scottish fans have supported about 4 different teams this Euros and still havent seen a single win ARAL
    Why is Harry Maguire sitting with a load of Scotland fans?
  • Options

The person who used the laser should face the consequences. Not a good habit to get into even if it is a weak signal. Is that why the ref went over and had a word with an Uefa official during the game.

What would be funny for me is if the old bill or a even prank old bill went around Rob's house, arrested him and took him down the nick for questioning. Rob is a regular guy and some of his posts are funny as shown on his social media but I'm convinced he would shit himself. 
  • Options
    Apart from maybe Gazza swaggering his way around in the nineties, this is possibly the best passage of English play I think I’ve ever seen!I