Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Where will you be watching the final?

Trying to book somewhere, but everywhere is fully booked. 

Any ideas around central/south/south east London? 

Comments

• Options
    No idea, but I'll be watching it in my work on my phone, surrounded by Italians
  • Options
    Greenwich. We took a gamble and booked after Germany game, knew it would be difficult to find table longer we stayed in tournament. 
  • Options
    On TV at home!
  • Options
    Portugal. Just reserved the best table in a bar for the final. Helped by the fact we spent a shed load in there tonight 
  • Options
    at home - daughters birthday, family round, food and beer - perfect

(now watch it rain ;)
  • Options
    At home.
  • Options
    Home.
  • Options
    Wembley!
    Snap! 
    +1 !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Entering a number of ballots today for various venues. If not I'll be hosting something
  • Options
    At home I think unless I can find a ticket for Wembley which seems unlikely as I can't afford tout prices.  
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Croydon said:
    Entering a number of ballots today for various venues. If not I'll be hosting something
    What ballots are you in mate? I'm entering the Flat Iron Square ballot at 10am but this is the only one I know of....
  • Options
    At home I think unless I can find a ticket for Wembley which seems unlikely as I can't afford tout prices.  
    Not sure I could afford the normal prices let alone the touts  :D
  • Options
    Blimey my boy takes after me.
    He WhatsApped saying tickets are going for £3000 , that's handy I said you can get me 1 for me birthday.
    I also replied I think the cheapest tickets are £250.
    His reply it's too much trouble getting home,  youd get the hump
  • Options
    At home again - my 19 year old goes down the pub with his mates to watch the games. Watching the games with my 14 year old has been special - I wouldn’t swap that - not even for a ticket to the final. 
    Its funny though I've watched every game down the club, the steward said before the game yesterday if we make the final my 2 tables are reserved.
    If someone offered me a ticket to the final I dont think I'd go.
  • Options
    Saw tickets for 6k on a secondary ticket sale yesterday 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Boxpark ballot form isn't even loading? 
  • Options
    It would be great if Charlton have it on in Crossbars and Bartrams
  • Options
    A friends house assuming we’re home in time. Going to a stag do tomorrow in a mystery UK location and expected home at 5:40 on Sunday. All arranged under the assumption we wouldn’t make the final. Hopefully it’ll be an amazing end to the weekend.
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    A friends house assuming we’re home in time. Going to a stag do tomorrow in a mystery UK location and expected home at 5:40 on Sunday. All arranged under the assumption we wouldn’t make the final. Hopefully it’ll be an amazing end to the weekend.
    Maybe you're going to the Final itself and dont realise yet...
  • Options
    At home
  • Options
    Was gonna do another BBQ in the garden with the kids, can't trust the weather so all out for a meal at 4pm then back at ours for beers and champagne from 6.

Win or lose its gonna be a special event just being in the final.

• Options
    Well some silly sod decided to book decorators to decorate the whole downstairs of the house on Monday morning.
    Hopefully I can blag it round  a friends, if not it's TV on a cardboard box with crates for chairs!

Damn you Southgate!!