Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Where will you be watching the final?

Comments

• Options
    We are in Cornwall for a week from this Saturday so I will be watching the game in the cottage we have hired with a few cider's. 
  • Options
    Those at Wembley, what an incredible occasion to get tickets for - hope you all get to see it come home!!
  • Options
    From Wembley buzzing , shitting it , in pieces , knocking one out over SCP and trying to find my voice 
    What a waste of a ticket, you won’t remember a thing of it!!

Enjoy mate 
  • Options
    I was at Wembley last night and it was incredible, would love to be back their for the final and jealous of those of you that will be. 

I will be round a mates house! 
  • Options
    Well some silly sod decided to book decorators to decorate the whole downstairs of the house on Monday morning.
    Hopefully I can blag it round  a friends, if not it's TV on a cardboard box with crates for chairs!

Damn you Southgate!!
    I bet they turn up late.
  • Options
    I'm in the lake District. Will watch it in the lodge I am in which is on its own on a working farm in the duddon valley. Looking forward to it. Will get some nice Cumbrian beers in.
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    A friends house assuming we’re home in time. Going to a stag do tomorrow in a mystery UK location and expected home at 5:40 on Sunday. All arranged under the assumption we wouldn’t make the final. Hopefully it’ll be an amazing end to the weekend.
    Maybe you're going to the Final itself and dont realise yet...
    Scoham said:
    A friends house assuming we’re home in time. Going to a stag do tomorrow in a mystery UK location and expected home at 5:40 on Sunday. All arranged under the assumption we wouldn’t make the final. Hopefully it’ll be an amazing end to the weekend.
    ‘Mystery UK location’ @Scoham screams absolute shithole that the organiser is keeping quiet to the last minute as he didn’t want weeks / months of complaints and drop outs.

Enjoy! :-) 
    Unfortunately on our budget I’m sure @AFKABartram is a lot closer to the truth than @ForeverAddickted!

Previous stags I’ve been on were in Prague, Hamburg and Valencia if that tells you anything...

• Options
    Round my parents, brother coming over as well, the "Charlton gang" together, should be good fun.
  • Options
    '66 my brother was in hospital, he had to watch it in the TV room there, I watched it at home with Dad, so on Sunday we'll be watching it together.  
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2021
    Whose are the signatures?
  • Options
    Wembley ! 
    What colour will be as the away side ? 
    Won the WC in red 
  • Options
    Wembley ! 
    What colour will be as the away side ? 
    Won the WC in red 
    I would guess we'll be in white as our away kit is blue and we don't have a red kit.
  • Options
    Just got to pick a top now

Don't wear that effing grey one whatever you do.
  • Options
    I was surprised to see a handful of punters in that grey kit at Wembley on Wednesday , brings back too many painful memories 
  • Options
    Family BBQ in the afternoon, a few light ales, and then indoors. 
  • Options
    Whose are the signatures?
    Gazza
    Awesome.

Wear the grey one!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was lucky enough to get 2 tickets for box park Shoreditch. Any one else lucky enough to win any  
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Down the bottom of the garden in my bar again - I can’t change now.
  • Options
    Watching at home with my 16 Yr old daughter like every game so far. Keeping up the Euro 2020 tradition of getting a takeaway in 30 mins before kick-off and the snack cupboard is stocked with lots of snacks, pop etc which will be devoured from half-time onwards. It's got "us" this far says the man born in Glasgow. Good luck for tomorrow everyone!!!
  • Options
    Down the bottom of the garden in my bar again - I can’t change now.
    I'm the same now for superstitious reasons I have to stay at home and watch.
    Bad news for you guys if I decide to go on the match thread 😀
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    7am Wellington, NZ with a cup of tea in front of the telly.

Was at Wembley in 1959 to watch Billy Wrights 100th international and a 1-0 win over Scotland to celebrate (Bobby Charlton scored).  That won’t match the excitement for tomorrow though. Cheers guys.

For the Denmark game there was a tv crew on hand to watch the pub go beserk at the final result. ..  in Auckland.
    So you must have watched in 66. I'd like to hear your memories of that if you don't mind?
    And surely you can have beer at 7am😁just this once 
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Mate of mine in London had a ticket for Wembley.
    Got to self isolate now, due to being in close contact with someone with Covid19.
    To say that he's gutted to miss out on the biggest game of his life is an understatement. And he can't even watch it with mates.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    With German and English friends. The Germans will be the ones in the England shirts. 
    I’m really looking forward to it. I remember watching the ‘66 final very well. I was 9. Don’t remember watching the semi final v Portugal at all though. 
  • Options
    7am Wellington, NZ with a cup of tea in front of the telly.

Was at Wembley in 1959 to watch Billy Wrights 100th international and a 1-0 win over Scotland to celebrate (Bobby Charlton scored).  That won’t match the excitement for tomorrow though. Cheers guys.

For the Denmark game there was a tv crew on hand to watch the pub go beserk at the final result. ..  in Auckland.
    So you must have watched in 66. I'd like to hear your memories of that if you don't mind?
    And surely you can have beer at 7am😁just this once 
    I arrived in NZ in the early ‘60s so missed all the razzmatazz surrounding Wembley 1966.  Telly in NZ was in its infancy those days.  The evening news on tv was put together in Wellington and after it was shown the tape was rushed by car to car to the airport to be flown to Auckland to be shown later that evening.  Cann’t really remember OA.  Probably heard about it next day.

Its all changed now of course.  Live feed on Monday morning.  Cann’t wait.  7am for first beer? I’ll exercise restraint and wait till the final whistle.
  • Options
    Hospital......working the night shift. Gutted.😷