Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sean Clare - signed for Wigan on a 3 year deal (p30)

Comments

• Options
    Missing that game has made him look a lot better in hindsight. 
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    Suits him....some of you just need to let others be!
    It gives them literally another things to moan about. Home life must be depressing.
  • Options
    it's also covering potential scarring at the moment by the looks of it - if I remember, he used to tie it back

great to see him back day 1 with no obvious post op complications 
    Indeed, some folk on here being a bit too ‘56 to coin a phrase.

• Options
    Needs to pull his shorts up - literally!  :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    it's also covering potential scarring at the moment by the looks of it - if I remember, he used to tie it back

great to see him back day 1 with no obvious post op complications 
    You would think with the weather like it is, it's even more important.
  • Options
    You can see he still has a large bandage on the side of his face for the time being
  • Options

😉🖌
  • Options
    Great to see the operation went well and hopefully has another good season for us x :)
  • Options
    Bit like Maddison with his tattoos . I don't give a shit what any of our players look like as long as they give everything out on the pitch . 
  • Options
    Glad to see him back and ready to go. I rate Clare and would like to see him in a more central role! I know a fair amount will disagree with that haha 
  • Options
    Needs goals in his game to play in same midfield as Dobson who is first name on team sheet for me. I liked his defensive position last season and he is good cover for Dobson in his role. He is the sort of player you would love on your bench given how versatile he is.
  • Options
    Has Clare given an update on his op and whether it was successful or not?

Assume it was?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Only half way through the interview, but fascinating hearing Clare talking depth about his surgery.
  • Options
    Really enjoyed that.

Good in depth interview and fascinating about the surgery.

Really hoping he gets plenty of game time but I think he'll be invaluable from the bench with the five subs as can play in so many different positions.
  • Options
    Really enjoyed that.

Really hoping he gets plenty of game time but I think he'll be invaluable from the bench with the five subs as can play in so many different positions.
    Be interesting to see where he fits in this season. Thought he did really well in a back 5, but no idea where I would play if we don’t go with a back 5 again.

Remember his showing decent box to box movement when he came on against Pompey in midfield. However, don’t think he will contribute enough in the final 3rd to challenge the likes of Fraser for a midfield position. 
  • Options
    Really enjoyed that.

Be interesting to see where he fits in this season. Thought he did really well in a back 5, but no idea where I would play if we don’t go with a back 5 again.

Remember his showing decent box to box movement when he came on against Pompey in midfield. However, don’t think he will contribute enough in the final 3rd to challenge the likes of Fraser for a midfield position. 
    As others have said, he could well be second choice/back up in a few positions - cover for Egbo, Dobson, McGrandles.

Playing cup games, covering injuries etc.

Might not be what he wants ideally, but think it could well happen.
  • Options
    He looked like first choice to me against Kilmarnock. Egbo needs to earn his place.
  • Options
    Good lad.
  • Options
    He comes across very well in that interview, used to work with a bloke who had a big birthmark on his face. He was tormented all his life about it, as a result he was very hard to deal with.
  • Options
    Sounds like a great bloke.