Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Oxford United [A] Match tickets to go on sale

Comments

• Options
    Belv said:
    Anyone else still getting "No events found"?
    Can see why you said it will never make phase 7...

• Options
    Still not up 
  • Options
    Can't get through on the phones, not quite yet hearing Addicks to victory on repeat loop, yet....
  • Options
    Bought them over the phone as website is not working, was on hold about 25 minutes so be patient 
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:
    Bought them over the phone as website is not working, was on hold about 25 minutes so be patient 
    Was wondering if this was the new version of clubcall!!
  • Options
    What a bummer , phones run out of charge after 24 minutes!
  • Options
    The ticket office and IT team are still reading the rumours thread on here
  • Options
    Sue brought them all on account of having most points for game attendance during lockdown
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Purchased over phone, eventually. The guy on the other end of phone told me the website issues are now sorted so I've just checked again, they're not.
  • Options
    cafctom said:
    Croydon said:
    cafctom said:
    Phase 3 for me.

Surely you can buy more than just one per person.
    Think it's been 1 per person for a couple seasons now. Long way to cast the mins back though!
    Would seem strange that a loyal away match goer would be able to get a ticket for themselves, but not for their kid for example.
    Or their Millwall/West Ham mate who's never been to a Charlton away game and just fancies a day on the piss in Oxford.

• Options
    got 1 for me and 1 for my Millwall supporting mate who fancies a day out

joke - I'm on holiday so not going
    So just your millwall supporting mate then…
    And his millwall supporting mates, mate.
  • Options
    Got through, 28 mins, could buy two 
  • Options
    why isn't the website being sorted?

• Options
    Croydon said:
    why isn't the website being sorted?

I was told on the phone that it had been, clearly not the case.
  • Options
    Personally I would rather see a scheme that would mean that you got more points for the away games that are less attractive than those that are local/more appealing/ or important games at the end of the season as most supporters would accept that if those that have been to Crewe/ Accrington/Fleetwood should gain more points than that who have chosen to go to Pompey, Gillingham, Ipswich
    But what if the individual lived in Manchester, making those 3 games local matches?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2021
    Ticket office now closed and the site still not working. Not the best start.
  • Options
    Cheap train ticket still going.
  • Options
    You’ve never mentioned it before….
  • Options
    Does anyone know if two of you have the same amount of loyalty points can you buy the away tickets at the same time and allocate one to each CON number? I am guessing you can otherwise nobody would be able to sit together. I see some people saying they could buy two but I seem to recall when you do that and have a higher priority you can’t allocate loyalty points to anyone else. 

• Options
    Website seems to have righted itself now.
  • Options
    Personally I would rather see a scheme that would mean that you got more points for the away games that are less attractive than those that are local/more appealing/ or important games at the end of the season as most supporters would accept that if those that have been to Crewe/ Accrington/Fleetwood should gain more points than that who have chosen to go to Pompey, Gillingham, Ipswich
    But what if the individual lived in Manchester, making those 3 games local matches?
    Well you have had a touch 
  • Options
    You’ve never mentioned it before….
    It's cheap for a reason
  • Options
    I agree mate.
    Thing is though I should think 90% of those who go Accrington Fleetwood are in the top 2 phases anyway.
    I come in at phase 7 that's due to me not having a season ticket a couple of seasons ago.
    The championship season I would of done 18/23 away games.
  • Options
    Does anyone know if two of you have the same amount of loyalty points can you buy the away tickets at the same time and allocate one to each CON number? I am guessing you can otherwise nobody would be able to sit together. I see some people saying they could buy two but I seem to recall when you do that and have a higher priority you can’t allocate loyalty points to anyone else. 

If one of you have enough loyalty points you can buy two tickets and have them allocate the second to whomever you want.  
  • Options
    se9addick said: if

If one of you have enough loyalty points you can buy two tickets and have them allocate the second to whomever you want.  
    When I tried to do before that they wouldn’t let me. As the person I wanted to pass to was not in my loyalty points bracket.  What if there is a group of three or more you want to sit with. If we all have over 550 loyalty point can we buy together? I guess you will have to phone them to do that with each Con number and ensure each gets allocated the loyalty points. This is not always possible and adds additional work for the ticket office. 
    Given they are running a loyalty points scheme they should provide a system capable of allowing fans with relevant points to be able to buy tickets for away games together and allocate the points easily to each person who has bought the tickets. 
    There may be games this season when loyalty points are important in securing a ticket.