Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Oxford United [A] Match tickets to go on sale

Comments

• Well phase 3 is looking utterly pointless, just 9 tickets sold in over an hour.
  • Think it would amusing if we didn't sell out after the previous 3 pages on here.....

*just me then......
  • Belv said:
    Well phase 3 is looking utterly pointless, just 9 tickets sold in over an hour.
    Good
  • Interesting choice of photo for this advert which came up for me earlier on this thread...

• 1,436 tickets remaining.
  • Looks like I was wrong and this will comfortably make phase 7, expect that is when we see a big dent in the numbers.
  • We've got 1,717 tickets.
    It could go to general sale.
    It surely will go to general sale.
  • Phase 4 to commence shortly, 1,422 tickets remaining.
  • Tickets arrived today - just put them in the little spot on my mantle piece that is reserved for away match tickets which has remained empty for almost 18 months, COYR! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Will give Oxford a miss this time, but do want to go to MKD
  • Will give Oxford a miss this time, but do want to go to MKD
    Doing both, but want to try and avoid too many needless £1.50 gambling on buying at the same time.

may hedge my bets and pick up an oxford at the weekend.
  • edited August 2021
    Will give Oxford a miss this time, but do want to go to MKD
    Doing both, but want to try and avoid too many needless £1.50 gambling on buying at the same time.

may hedge my bets and pick up an oxford at the weekend.
    The whole booking fee is a con, I ordered 2 Oxford tickets over the phone and was charged £2.50 so assume you will also be charged twice for purchasing tickets for 2 different games.
  • Phase 5 to commence at 14.00, 1,373 tickets remain.
  • 1,340 tickets remaining.
  • Waiting for 2pm tomorrow, but looks like getting tickets will be pretty easy after all. Had thought with so few coming our way I was going to struggle.
  • Phase 6 underway, 1,295 tickets remaining.
  • Waiting for 2pm tomorrow, but looks like getting tickets will be pretty easy after all. Had thought with so few coming our way I was going to struggle.
    I think most of our away games will reach the latter phases. Our more local away support has really improved in recent years, with a noticeably younger generation of supporters attending, but I imagine most of those haven't yet earned enough points to qualify for the early phases meaning they have to wait. Anything above Birmingham will always make general sale.

I expect a large number of tickets to sell today at 2pm when VG members qualify.
  • Phase 7 starts now, 1,271 tickets remaining.
  • Sponsored links:

• clive said:
    Phase 7 starts now, 1,271 tickets remaining.
    Surprised we’ve only sold 450 tickets in the first six phases
  • se9addick said:
    clive said:
    Phase 7 starts now, 1,271 tickets remaining.
    Surprised we’ve only sold 450 tickets in the first six phases
    Coping with ‘I haven’t received my season ticket’ calls and selling tickets for tomorrow’s game would have been the priority. Those phases were probably set to minimise sales until Monday morning.
  • agreed, although better to start this way though and work that out for future games
  • 4 tickets bagged, this one will be lively
    I think most of our away games will reach the latter phases. Our more local away support has really improved in recent years, with a noticeably younger generation of supporters attending, but I imagine most of those haven't yet earned enough points to qualify for the early phases meaning they have to wait. Anything above Birmingham will always make general sale.

I expect a large number of tickets to sell today at 2pm when VG members qualify.
    Thing is in sure 510 points is 2 season tickets and been to 5 away games in the championship season.
    So I'm wondering how many fans go to 5+ away games.
    Also are fans in the 550 plus points waiting till the lower phases so they can sit together with all thier mates

• 1,116 tickets remaining.
  • Return train tickets for £10 still remaining.
  • Tickets bought - happy days!
  • 1,095 remaining.