Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Oxford United [A] Match tickets to go on sale

Comments

• Options
    se9addick said: if
    Does anyone know if two of you have the same amount of loyalty points can you buy the away tickets at the same time and allocate one to each CON number? I am guessing you can otherwise nobody would be able to sit together. I see some people saying they could buy two but I seem to recall when you do that and have a higher priority you can’t allocate loyalty points to anyone else. 

If one of you have enough loyalty points you can buy two tickets and have them allocate the second to whomever you want.  
    When I tried to do before that they wouldn’t let me. As the person I wanted to pass to was not in my loyalty points bracket.  What if there is a group of three or more you want to sit with. If we all have over 550 loyalty point can we buy together? I guess you will have to phone them to do that with each Con number and ensure each gets allocated the loyalty points. This is not always possible and adds additional work for the ticket office. 
    Given they are running a loyalty points scheme they should provide a system capable of allowing fans with relevant points to be able to buy tickets for away games together and allocate the points easily to each person who has bought the tickets. 
    There may be games this season when loyalty points are important in securing a ticket. 

Ah you mean when you order online? I think I’ve had that issue before, if you call the ticket office they can do it (they did for me earlier).

If it’s just about sitting together then no one sits in their allocated seat at an away game, do they?
  • Options
    Sounds like organised chaos ! 

Surely one of the 1st things that needs to be done is a comprehensive guide to how purchasing away tickets will work this season with special reference to how many tickets each person in the relevant category may buy.

I'm certain this has been 2 in the past which must be continued IMO. 

We are both season ticket holders & regular away travellers plus I rejoined VG a couple of seasons ago in order to prioritise our ability to purchase away tickets with our  group.

There is no way we would consider purchasing a 2nd membership but there is no way that I would buy my ticket without Mr F's. As someone pointed out earlier, a child could not be expected to be a VG member either ! 

Together with the confusion re the wording of the Early Bird season ticket benefits, supporters must have clarity as well as a  well thought out policy up front BEFORE questions are posed.

And ticket office staff must be "singing from the same hymn sheet" when it comes to applying said policy. 

IMO this should be an item high on the agenda of the 1st new FF meeting. 
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Yes, online it’s not always convenient for me to call. 
    True people don’t always sit in their allocated seats but Thats not the point and there will be games when you will be forced to. if you have a scheme in place it should work on all formats. 
    I also don’t think people should be allowed to buy two tickets for one set of loyalty points there is no excuse now as everyone who has a season ticket or buys cup and away games can be allocated loyalty points it’s should be one per person.
    So it’s doesn’t sound like sour grapes I have well over 600 points and VG so I am always in the first couple of priorities. 
  • Options
    It makes a change the ticket office f***ing up the selling of away tickets.
  • Options
    True people don’t always sit in their allocated seats but Thats not the point and there will be games when you will be forced to. if you have a scheme in place it should work on all formats. 
    I also don’t think people should be allowed to buy two tickets for one set of loyalty points there is no excuse now as everyone who has a season ticket or buys cup and away games can be allocated loyalty points it’s should be one per person.
    So it’s doesn’t sound like sour grapes I have well over 600 points and VG so I am always in the first couple of priorities. 
    For clarity, Mr F has the same amount of loyalty points ( 610 currently) as I do plus a season ticket but no VG membership. 
  • Options
    It makes a change the ticket office f***ing up the selling of away tickets.
    Just three things certain in life, death, taxes and Charlton f***king up ticket sales. 
  • Options
    I have more loyalty points than my dad (I've got 600 and VG, he's 500+), so I just wait until it's at the phase he can buy and get ours together. Didn't realise I could call up in an earlier phase when I've qualified and just allocate one to him.
  • Options
    Sounds like organised chaos ! 

Surely one of the 1st things that needs to be done is a comprehensive guide to how purchasing away tickets will work this season with special reference to how many tickets each person in the relevant category may buy.

I'm certain this has been 2 in the past which must be continued IMO. 

We are both season ticket holders & regular away travellers plus I rejoined VG a couple of seasons ago in order to prioritise our ability to purchase away tickets with our  group.

There is no way we would consider purchasing a 2nd membership but there is no way that I would buy my ticket without Mr F's. As someone pointed out earlier, a child could not be expected to be a VG member either ! 

Together with the confusion re the wording of the Early Bird season ticket benefits, supporters must have clarity as well as a  well thought out policy up front BEFORE questions are posed.

And ticket office staff must be "singing from the same hymn sheet" when it comes to applying said policy. 

IMO this should be an item high on the agenda of the 1st new FF meeting. 
    When is the first new Fanny Fanackapan meeting?
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Croydon said:
    I have more loyalty points than my dad (I've got 600 and VG, he's 500+), so I just wait until it's at the phase he can buy and get ours together. Didn't realise I could call up in an earlier phase when I've qualified and just allocate one to him.
    I am not sure you can if that’s the case I will do the same and allocate to my brother.

I think you need to ask them to do manually and when I tried  before they wouldn’t let me allocate to another person. 

when you buy at your Dads stage can you do so online and allocate each ticket to each other? 

I do the same and wait until I am at the same level as my brother who is 550+
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    I am not sure you can if that’s the case I will do the same and allocate to my brother.

I think you need to ask them to do manually and when I tried  before they wouldn’t let me allocate to another person. 

when you buy at your Dads stage can you do so online and allocate each ticket to each other? 

Yeah I can allocate at that stage, as he's added as a close contact on the system. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Croydon said:
    Croydon said:

Yeah I can allocate at that stage, as he's added as a close contact on the system. 
    Ok thanks will have a look when the tickets go on line. 
  • Options
    Belv said:
    1,561 still available as of 7am this morning.

Currently 156 sold in phase 1. Be interesting to see if that’s going to be the norm.
    Are you able to see them on line, my away tickets is still showing as blank. 
  • Options
    Belv said:

Currently 156 sold in phase 1. Be interesting to see if that’s going to be the norm.
    Sort of supports what I’d basically speculated upon in my post about the phases looking like they’ve been set to push ticket sales until after the sheff wed game is out of the way
  • Options
    Belv said:

Yeah, I checked again this morning and was able to access. Strange how it’s working for some and not others and at different times.
  • Options
    Belv said:
    Belv said:

Yeah, I checked again this morning and was able to access. Strange how it’s working for some and not others and at different times.
    Just checked, still 1,561 available.
  • Options
    Belv said:
    Belv said:

Have to admit I am not surprised at all. 

Maybe dependent on what device you are using. Will check on my work computer.

• Options
    My mate couldn't see his points on Firefox and ticket office said it was a known problem.
    Maybe try a different browser?
  • Options
    My mate couldn't see his points on Firefox and ticket office said it was a known problem.
    Maybe try a different browser?
    I was trying on both Internet Explorer and iOS yesterday and had no joy on either.
  • Options
    Can someone confirm how many tickets each person is able to buy? There seemed to be mixed opinions on this thread, but very little heard on that front from someone that has actually managed to buy tickets.

Thanks! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can someone confirm how many tickets each person is able to buy? There seemed to be mixed opinions on this thread, but very little heard on that front from someone that has actually managed to buy tickets.

Thanks! 
    I  bought 2 yesterday.
  • Options

Thanks! 
  • Options
    Phase 2 to start shortly there are currently 1,554 tickets remaining.
  • Options
    Have got my 2, should sell out for this 😊
  • Options
    How do you check how many are left ?
  • Options
    CafcCrazy said:
    How do you check how many are left ?
    If you're eligible you are able to login to buy and it tells you how many remain available.
  • Options
    1474 left
  • Options
    Got my 2, plus 2 for the Wombles cup match as I'm missing the opener.
  • Options
    Still no MKD news?
  • Options
    Phase 3 due to start soon, 1,452 tickets remaining.