Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Oxford United [A] Match tickets to go on sale

Comments

• Options
    14 sold in the last hour, 529 remain.
  • Options
    Thanks for responses 🤞🏻 mine will arrive soon
  • Options
    Ordered mine. Last time I saw us at Oxford, Andy Jones was leading the line and played on after being knocked unconscious - no concussion protocols in those days!
  • Options
    Last time I was at Oxford Mark Reid got sent off.  
  • Options
    Ordered mine. Last time I saw us at Oxford, Andy Jones was leading the line and played on after being knocked unconscious - no concussion protocols in those days!
    Been a few times never seen us win there. 
  • Options
    Funny, I've never seen us lose there. From memory a 1 1 draw in 1990/91, a 2 1 win in 1991/92, a 1 0 win 1992/93, a 4 0 romp in 1993/94. Then at their new place a 3 0 win an FA Cup replay in 2013/14. 

All this good fortune has skewed my view of Oxford as I always see them as a guaranteed three points. Alas, I'm not going on Saturday. 
  • Options
    3 tickets sold in the last hour, 526 remaining.
  • Options
    Funny, I've never seen us lose there. From memory a 1 1 draw in 1990/91, a 2 1 win in 1991/92, a 1 0 win 1992/93, a 4 0 romp in 1993/94. Then at their new place a 3 0 win an FA Cup replay in 2013/14. 

All this good fortune has skewed my view of Oxford as I always see them as a guaranteed three points. Alas, I'm not going on Saturday. 
    If my memory serves me right, a 1-0 defeat in 1980, 1-1 draw in 2016 and a 2-1 defeat in 2019. Saw Boston Utd draw 0-0 there about 15 years ago when my son had a soft spot for them, and had a great chat with Stuart Balmer when fat boy Evans was their manager
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Would go but doing other stuff. Going to MK though
  • Options
    probably would go but will be in spain - can't kin wait 
  • Options

Same as me. Oxford and Peterborough used to be guaranteed wins. We didn't lose a league game to Oxford for 30 years, then Karl Robinson arrived.
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    Must admit, it's pretty tin pot that we'll get no where near selling out our first away game (which is also not far out of London) in 18 months. 
    I’d love to go, but after weighing it up, I just simply can’t afford it at the moment. I’d imagine it’s the same for quite a few people.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/efl-league-one-two-national-data-b1899449.htmlPA Graphic
  • Options
    Mmmm Oxford tickets not arrived yet. They're usually on the ball at the ticket office. 
  • Options
    510 tickets left, 178 sold since being on general sale.
  • Options
    All this good fortune has skewed my view of Oxford as I always see them as a guaranteed three points.
    We've only beaten them once in the last 9 meetings. 
  • Options
    clive said:
    So about 1200 sold so far 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    how have i missed this 

"your support is fucking shit"  sung to 2.7k plus Wednesday,  5.30PM kick off, live on sky , 380 mile round trip

Charltons away support for the 3pm saturday 130 mile round trip to oxford  'hold my beer'

70 mile round trip for me...where as tonight is 180.
  • Options
    how have i missed this 

"your support is fucking shit"  sung to 2.7k plus Wednesday,  5.30PM kick off, live on sky , 380 mile round trip

Charltons away support for the 3pm saturday 130 mile round trip to oxford  'hold my beer'

I'm waiting until the promised "we'll blow through this league" players are signed. Until then I'm not paying good money to watch hoof ball to a lone striker with the bench filled with untried U23's. Perhaps someone thought the season was starting in September like last year.....

As it is I buy a ST - away games are extra. £24 plus travel costs - and then out from 12 noon until close to 8pm. Give me something to get off my seat for (as NA stated) and not 10 attempts that don't trouble the goalkeeper. 
  • Options
    I so wish there was a block option on Charlton Life 
  • Options
    I dont really make Golfie wrong though.
    Not happy with what he see Saturday and doesn't want to waste his time and money after what his seen.
    On the other hand you've  got nutters like me who will book a train ticket months in advance with the day costing £100+ and we could of been playing dogshite for the 3 months previous.
  • Options
    It's about supporting through thick and thin......................boycotts aside B)
  • Options
    It's about supporting through thick and thin......................boycotts aside B)
    Golfie has as far as I'm aware.
  • Options
    Thanks for responses 🤞🏻 mine will arrive soon
    Ordered Friday pm, still waiting
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    I dont really make Golfie wrong though.
    Not happy with what he see Saturday and doesn't want to waste his time and money after what his seen.
    On the other hand you've  got nutters like me who will book a train ticket months in advance with the day costing £100+ and we could of been playing dogshite for the 3 months previous.
    After tonight I make you right 
  • Options
    clive said:
    14 sold in the last hour, 529 remain.
    clive said:
    3 tickets sold in the last hour, 526 remaining.
    clive said:
    I admire your dedication.