Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Oxford United [A] Match tickets to go on sale

Comments

• Options
    Yep people love away days but you wanna see something half decent on the pitch not just go along for the sing song. 
  • Options
    clive said:
    14 sold in the last hour, 529 remain.
    clive said:
    3 tickets sold in the last hour, 526 remaining.
    clive said:
    510 tickets left, 178 sold since being on general sale.
    I admire your dedication.
    I’m grateful for it.
  • Options
    483 remaining
  • Options
    clive said:
    483 remaining
    More than enough already going then to be very noisy in that ground 
  • Options
    Tickets have arrived and seats allocated. I thought it was unallocated seating but there you go. Delighted to be going.
  • Options
    About to get my two later, will they arrive in time? Or pick up from the ground?
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    About to get my two later, will they arrive in time? Or pick up from the ground?
    We ordered tickets on Friday and Monday. They arrived yesterday and today. That suggests tickets ordered today will be with you Friday. Mind you, we didn’t order ours late in the day.
  • Options
    We ordered tickets on Friday and Monday. They arrived yesterday and today. That suggests tickets ordered today will be with you Friday. Mind you, we didn’t order ours late in the day.
    Thanks, decided to just collect at the ground. 
  • Options
    Thanks, decided to just collect at the ground. 
    @cafcsinger, I have returned your pm.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Train tickets still available, sadly.
  • Options
    My son has booked the coach for this one from Charlton, he doesn’t know where the coach will pick him up, any of you experienced travellers able to shed some light on this?
  • Options
    My son has booked the coach for this one from Charlton, he doesn’t know where the coach will pick him up, any of you experienced travellers able to shed some light on this?
    Anchor & Hope Lane by the 472/486 bus stop.
  • Options

Don't wait up mate.
  • Options
    Tickets have arrived and seats allocated. I thought it was unallocated seating but there you go. Delighted to be going.
    Oh god, allocated seating. Sidarrrrrrn…..
  • Options
    Oh god, allocated seating. Sidarrrrrrn…..
    Very few tickets actually say “unallocated” in my experience, but most sensible stewards just say you can sit anywhere when you turn up.
  • Options
    clive said:
    Anchor & Hope Lane by the 472/486 bus stop.
    Thanks Clive 
  • Options
    Tickets for sale on the door ??
  • Options
    Not showing as an available match to me anymore on the tickets site (already bought myself a couple earlier in the week), has it sold out?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My ticket ordered Tuesday on the website has just arrived.
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    Not showing as an available match to me anymore on the tickets site (already bought myself a couple earlier in the week), has it sold out?
    420 left…
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    CAFCTrev said:
    420 left…
    Thought this would sell out, looks like there will be few hundred available to buy on the day. 
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    CAFCTrev said:
    420 left…
    Thought this would sell out, looks like there will be few hundred available to buy on the day. 
    They should have announced Kirk earlier!
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    CAFCTrev said:
    420 left…
    Supporters can purchase tickets for Saturday's game against Oxford United until 11am on Friday morning. Oxford will not be selling tickets on the day. Click here to purchase your ticket.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/611545897fc49/adkins-weve-set-out-on-a-vision-we-are-trying-to-build-something
  • Options
    edited August 2021
  • Options
    Thanks that’s a shame as a new signing should have sold a few more tickets. Won’t be able to get down to the Valley now ... spares ? 
  • Options
    Thanks that’s a shame as a new signing should have sold a few more tickets. Won’t be able to get down to the Valley now ... spares ? 
    Buy them online and ask to collect at Oxfords ground?
  • Options

I have spare train tickets.