Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Has your enthusiasm for football changed in the last 18 months?

13»

Comments

• Options
    It's unchanged.

Wavelength material of what goes up, must come down, and vise versa. I had a football moan yesterday. Today, I'm feeling slightly less miserable about it.

I think and hope, as the season progresses, then our Charlton fan base will feel strongly connected to the club again. 

It will hopefully, once again, be something to look forward to on the weekends.

Ladies and gentlemen, the country is currently going through a very tough confusing time and it is all also strongly linked to depression. 

It's all gradually moving in the right direction though. Chin up 🙂
  • Options
    I didn’t want to miss the first game back and although I won’t be a regular visitor I’ll return when I can or for any charity days where the dogs are required. 
    I think my visits during the past months helped me a great deal realise how much the place meant to me, just as the visit to Belgium made me realise what fantastic support we have. I don’t think I ever lost my love for the club but with the goings on I’d become disillusioned. 
    With all the transfer speculation of course I take an interest but don’t get to excited, but if could influence anyone’s decision I’d like to see Thomas move one more out the door! 😉
    I’m fighting my anxieties today and they will probably be worse tomorrow but I’ll be there somewhere hiding away