Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Milton Keynes v Charlton Athletic | Tuesday 17th August | Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Still 6 mins for Watson to get booked
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    aliwibble said:
    We've got no subs left now, have we?
    No, unless concussion
    I feel a bit light-headed 
  • Options
    Up to 19th now. Gills losing.
  • Options
    Ipswich will come good they've signed a lot of quality, we haven't
  • Options
    Why the hell did Kirk just take that throw in and not Gunter???
    Gunter is allergic to attacking positions. He must stay in his own 3rd or breaks out in a rash.
  • Options
    I'm feeling dizzy at our high position
  • Options
    A Barry Endean type player is what we need
  • Options
    Adkins won’t last the season. 
  • Options
    Valley11 said:
    You can’t put this on Adkins. He hasn’t been given anywhere near the tools to do the job. 

It's his job to prepare a side for the coming season. We look so far off the pace it's unreal.
    It’s all on him.  He’s had more money than any many manger since the Vetokele/ JBG summer and we look diabolical.  Yes, there’s no depth but only 2 clubs do have any.  
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Get Pawel Abbott on
  • Options
    Don’t worry guys, we won’t go down, we’ve got Johnie Williams in our team. Oh!…..
  • Options
    Yeah, I’d probably quit too.
  • Options
    well this game shows what a wonderful idea it is to wait to near the end of the transfer window to complete the squad, because you think there will some good players waiting to take any offer, That is a fantasy and even if proved true it leaves the squad light for 4 or 6 games and then it will take another 4 to 6 games at least for the players to be match and team fit. A waste of a quarter of the season.
  • Options
    Our midfield is an enormous problem. As is left back and centre back.
  • Options
    The fact that we’ve gone from that first 10-15 mins to this has pissed me off even more. Why have we regressed so much? It’s so fucking shit. I’m honestly dumbfounded by what our strategy is.
    Hope and a song
  • Options
    The ref would almost be doing us a favour by blowing early (optimist in me hoping to jinx things for the better there).
  • Options
    I'm sick of this shit
  • Options
    Chris Gunter must be one of my least favourite Charlton players ever. I have no idea how he has one Welsh cap let alone 100. 
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Tbf to Kirk having Chris Gunter as your partner on the wing is like being told to shit without an arsehole.
    Ewwww and Hahahahahahaha!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Are you not taking enormous comfort, that IPSWICH are only just a little less shit than us. NO.. neither am I…… 
    When you are a part of Norfolk society you celebrate (almost) any misfortune that falls upon the South Folk of East Anglia therefore it is of enormous comfort that Dipswich (as Grandson No 2 calls them) are struggling.
  • Options
    He's a good manager. #believeinadkins
  • Options
    Big game in 2 weeks time at Priestfield. 6 pointer.
  • Options
    I do wish we wouldn't pass across the edge of our own area.
  • Options
    Famewo gets caught trying to play the ball out, and we concede a corner.
  • Options
    He's a good manager. #believeinadkins
    Dinosaur football 
  • Options
    Oh dear oh dear
  • Options
    Our midfield is an enormous problem. As is left back and centre back.
    And goalkeeper?
  • Options
    This is fast becoming, the old old story again, not enough back up from the bench, shame, we started so well, but now 2-1 down last minute and we are nowhere
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!