Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Milton Keynes v Charlton Athletic | Tuesday 17th August | Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    a Foul throw.At his age and with his experience.
    Absolute bag o shyte is Gunter
  • Options
    I trust Adkins will sleep well tonight. 
    Probably spend it on the blower to Colorado asking for the players he was promised 
  • Options
    We can't even tackle
  • Options
    He probably won't, which will be a shame as he has done nothing to lose sleep over as far as I can see other than not somehow forcing TS to part with more money.
  • Options
    Valley11 said:
    You can’t put this on Adkins. He hasn’t been given anywhere near the tools to do the job. 
    He has been utterly let down in this window - we could see it coming from a mile off. He hasn’t been able to bring in anything like what he needs in quantity.

And whatever anyone says I am pretty sure that players who have come in were light years away from the quality he expected.

Walking is brilliant. Talking is brilliant. Transfer Budget is utter wank.
    Who bar Ipswich has spent more , post a season with no revenue ? 
  • Options
    It’s painful to watch 
  • Options
    How have they had more of the ball in our half than we’ve had in theirs in the last few mins of injury time?
  • Options
    We aren't very good.
  • Options
    Southbank said:
    We have been totally outplayed second half.
    Don't think we have and tbh they don't look that great at all...we have just been shit plain and simple 
  • Options
    Feel sorry for the fans who have bothered to trek up there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We have done fuck all this whole half
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:
    We’re being beaten here, even after playing our best spells of the season so far, because as soon as we suffer a setback, we crumple. But not just on the pitch; it’s concerning that Adkins doesn’t seem to have a way of influencing things, strategically or otherwise. He’s not got much to work with, granted, but he’s billed himself as a motivator and we look thoroughly devoid of ideas. We’ve got no technical nous or swagger.

We need reinforcements to give everyone a lift.
    Let's hope that any additions are far better than the rubbish that has been recruited thus far. 
  • Options
    Just blow the whistle ref
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    Can I panic now   ?
    Only when you actually watch a game then maybe your opinion counts

Play nicely.
  • Options
    How much did TS pay Roly for us?
  • Options
    Gunter and Watson is some of the worst business we’ve done in a long time 
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    A shamble. 
  • Options
    Oh to have a loanee like Parrot, but you can only get them on the last day of the transfer window, oh wait a minute...
  • Options
    MK player getting booked for timewasting.
  • Options
    He probably won't, which will be a shame as he has done nothing to lose sleep over as far as I can see other than not somehow forcing TS to part with more money.

We can moan about spending money all day long. But this side should be able to at least compete. They have come nowhere near
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Charlie Kirk? Could have brought on Neymar for Washington and it wouldn't have made a difference as we didn't pass to him. 

Just pump the ball to Jayden "Shergar" Stockley all night long and pray...
  • Options
    Watson is some of the worst business we’ve done in a long time 

• Options
    Adkins won’t last the season. 
    He will walk I think. Our recruitment cannot be his fault.  Something  is very wrong.
    What about his style of football?
  • Options
    FT: Milton Keynes 2-1 Charlton
  • Options
    Embarrassing. 
  • Options
    Ref has played 9 minutes because of time wasting
  • Options
    Are we attacking...?  7 mins inury time I hope we are battering them. I know if it was the other way round we wouldnt be out if our half.  
    Watch it and find out..... 
  • Options
    Adkins won’t last the season. 
    He will walk I think. Our recruitment cannot be his fault.  Something  is very wrong.
    Congrats on your first post that makes sense 👍🏻
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    FT 2-1
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!