Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Champions League 21/22

Comments

• Options
    Rothko said:
    Amazing game and bollocks the size of a small planet from Benzema
    If they went on to win the CL, could see him as Ballon d'Or winner
  • Options
    Football was the winner tonight Jeff
  • Options
    Bet365 free £5 went on Man City and BTTS. Easy money.
    People going apeshit on Twitter. Sites been down since 2nd minute and radio silence from them. Glad you won.
  • Options
    Stones injured , just another piece in the bin dippers quadruple falling in to place 
    ffs they've got a bye to the final 
  • Options
    Best game of football I’ve seen in a long time.

Fabulous 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
  • Options
    Wow……did I choose the perfect day to sign up to BT Sport…….fabulous game…..K de B is from another planet!
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    clb74 said:

Bad night for Bet365
  • Options
    And to think they're going to mess around with the format next year.

The Champions League is perfect right now.
  • Options
    What a game! City should have been 4-0 up before Madrid scored, i feel they are a tad bit fortunate to still be only 1 behind going into the second leg. KDB ran the show, Foden a useful sidekick, just sloppy goals and not quite as clinical, hopefully the return will be just as open, as long as City win. 

PS- Shock 365 fails on a big night of football, too often but i like their promotions and they are generous on freebets. I was actually trying to log in more to watch snooker whilst watching footy lol nothing to do with my bets :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And to think they're going to mess around with the format next year.

The Champions League is perfect right now.
    The league stage is still pretty boring to be honest, but when it reaches the knockouts it's great.
  • Options
    Why they keep banging on about population? Do Villarreal only pick players from the local area? Ain’t San Marino.
  • Options
    I was just about to ask the same thing.

Its fine talking about the population when you’re looking at how many fans they have following them across Europe but it doesn’t reduce the number of players they have to pick from like it would an international team.
  • Options
    I was just about to ask the same thing.

Its fine talking about the population when you’re looking at how many fans they have following them across Europe but it doesn’t reduce the number of players they have to pick from like it would an international team.
    Port Vale isn’t even a place, they’ve done amazing.
  • Options
    If it was Athletic Club then he has a point as they only use players from the Basque Country. But it’s not.  :D 
  • Options
    Population of Charlton (2011 census) is 14385.
  • Options
    This mob are total anti football. Well executed game plan but give me 4 big teams in the semi finals any day.
  • Options
    I don't care if they are anti football if they put Liverpool out.

They won't though.
  • Options
    I don't care if they are anti football if they put Liverpool out.

They won't though.
    Oh absolutely, I just wanted more of last night.
  • Options
    Fuck off liverpool. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh look VAR. any other team you see the lines come out and it goes against them. Not Liverpool. 
  • Options
    Edit. They just showed the lines. The shirt sleeves were ahead of the lines they drew. Nice. 
  • Options
    Oh look VAR. any other team you see the lines come out and it goes against them. Not Liverpool. 
    It was onside (just)
  • Options
    Don't get the Liverpool hate. None of this smallest team in Manchester shite living off their palmed money (and yes I remember tonking them regularly in the early 00s). Liverpool are a proper club, with proper history, and brilliant to watch. YNWA at Anfield is the highlight for me of any non Charlton match I have attended.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Don't get the Liverpool hate. None of this smallest team in Manchester shite living off their palmed money (and yes I remember tonking them regularly in the early 00s). Liverpool are a proper club, with proper history, and brilliant to watch. YNWA at Anfield is the highlight for me of any non Charlton match I have attended.
    Just a shame that nothing is ever their fault!!

Scouse not English bullshit as well - Their fans have to be the most insufferable bunch in the entire country. Certainly have no issue with the club itself, and is impressive when you look at their transfer spending compared with Everton of late.

As it is though, fans / club are one and the same so will always dislike them. 
  • Options
    I can't be the only one wondering how on earth this lot knocked out Bayern. They've been dreadful.

Liverpool will get to the final with possibly the easiest knockout run in living memory.
  • Options
    I will tell you who City remind me of? That mate we all have who goes all Billy big bollocks on a new fancy house when it is blatantly obvious they got palmed the money by their parents and in fact earn piss all.
  • Options
    Has anyone ever seen Thiago give the ball away? His touch, control and passing is unreal.

Liverpool getting him for 20m was an incredible bit of business.
  • Options
    Did Gomez and Coquelin play together at Charlton ?