Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Champions League 21/22

Comments

• Options
    Dave2l said:
    I don't know why people hate Liverpool and wanted them to lose. You got your wish.

They are an English club playing in the champions League final.

Surely want the English club to win. 
    Scouse…..not English apparently. 
  • Options
    Dave2l said:
    I don't know why people hate Liverpool and wanted them to lose. You got your wish.

They aren't English apparently, they're Scouse.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

People have put multiple reasons why they wanted Liverpool to lose. 

If you don’t know why, then you only have yourself to blame. 
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Crazy that Liverpool have been in three Finals this season, yet havent scored in any of them
    They're just lacking a bit of magic against the top sides when plan A isn't working 
    So is Klopp not over-rated? 
    Ancellotti normally beats him.
    Is he fuck overrated. Whether you like them or not, they were ridiculously close to a quadruple. What he's done is superb. Madrid were completely outplayed, just very fortunate. 

Klopp has great players. He is an excellent manager, don't get me wrong, but he is not top class. 
    I'm starting to wonder if you're in a competition to make the most stupid posts.
    Great argument you have there : just insult the other person.

Was my prediction of a Real Madrid win at half time stupid?

I'd like to see some of these lauded managers try to manage players in League One or League Two.
    I would bet on Tuchel succeeding and Klopp failing.

• Options
    Liverpool have the best GK, CB LB, RW and LW in world football, and one of the best RB and CDMs too, and actually have strikers on their books. They should have won the league compared to Man City, and should have won the CL, but they choked. And they can't lean on the excuse that they had sever injuries this season either. For all the hype, a cup double for them is a failure
  • Options
    Especially when one of those is the league cup which really nobody cares about.
    I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if Liverpool begin to fall away slightly next year. This core of players are coming towards the end of playing as group. Rumour that Mane is leaving won’t help as he is integral to them. Diaz has done well, but are you gna find another whole group of players to replace Mane, Salah when he goes, Henderson, Milner, Firminho etc that can cope with the intensity Klopp demands? 
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Liverpool have the best GK, CB LB, RW and LW in world football, and one of the best RB and CDMs too, and actually have strikers on their books. They should have won the league compared to Man City, and should have won the CL, but they choked. And they can't lean on the excuse that they had sever injuries this season either. For all the hype, a cup double for them is a failure
    Seriously?

The current City team is right up there with the all time great PL sides with the depth of their squad, other the lack of a world class number 9. At the start of the season most pundits would have made City favourites
  • Options
    Good 
    if Real Madrid get to the final next year I’ll eat my socks , ancelotti performed a miracle there , thank you 

• Options
    A lot of pundits had Chelsea as favourites this season. Personally City should win every single competition, every season. They basically have a chest with their owners.

KDB is probably best player in world football at the moment 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A lot of pundits had Chelsea as favourites this season. Personally City should win every single competition, every season. They basically have a chest with their owners.

KDB is probably best player in world football at the moment 
    Admittedly KDB has had a good season but he's no Albie Morgan. 
  • Options
    Took me 1.5 hours to get into the euro final because of a lot of parasites “jibbing in” wankers.

will be the same last night for Liverpool fans.
  • Options
    City winning the Prem every year is just boring me now. I don’t want our league to become a stretched out Scottish Prem.

Would love a stronger Spurs (proper football club), Liverpool to push on again this summer (proper football club), Arsenal to get better (proper football club), and Forest to get back in the Prem (proper football club).

And of course Charlton back in the champ (proper football club).

City have had their time punching above their station and it was good at the start - but they need to be back being another Sunderland or Sheff Weds now.

Issue is Liverpool are the only ones (with Klopp at the helm) who seem to be able to go toe to toe with them.

I would have preferred City to win the champs league, Liverpool the prem.

I am pining for the days when football was purer. And combined with the fact that not a single person I know from Liverpool say Scouse not English - that’s why I would always support them (and any other English club) in a European final.

You all know Spain would ruin our dream in Qatar this winter. Fuck - let’s at least have the Prem dick La Liga.
  • Options
    I hate Liverpool more than any other club, and I hate Klopp with his stupid grin and the passive aggressive comments he makes whilst smiling like an idiot. 

However to say he is overrated is ridiculous. He has taken two teams to champions league finals and the last 4 seasons has probably had the second best run of results/points won in the league of all time. Just been unlucky to be behind Man City at the same time. 
  • Options
    Hysel Hillsboro and now Paris. Not Liverpool  fans turning up with no tickets 5 mins before kick off pissed up trying gate crash stadium fault it’s the police again. 
    Got to be hasn’t it. 

• Options
    Courtois, the Charles de Gaulle lookalike won this for Real .. Liverpool looked anxious and lacked their usual flair, Real were superbly organised .. Liverpool were favourites despite Real's great Euro record, this was an upset
  • Options
    Hysel Hillsboro and now Paris. Not Liverpool  fans turning up with no tickets 5 mins before kick off pissed up trying gate crash stadium fault it’s the police again. 
    Got to be hasn’t it. 

they are all claiming innocence this morning. I’m sure some genuine fans were treated poorly last night but the pictures don’t lie. You can see Liverpool’s entering without tickets. Scummy fanbase
    and they have a lot of previous
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    City winning the Prem every year is just boring me now. I don’t want our league to become a stretched out Scottish Prem.

Would love a stronger Spurs (proper football club), Liverpool to push on again this summer (proper football club), Arsenal to get better (proper football club), and Forest to get back in the Prem (proper football club).

And of course Charlton back in the champ (proper football club).

City have had their time punching above their station and it was good at the start - but they need to be back being another Sunderland or Sheff Weds now.

Issue is Liverpool are the only ones (with Klopp at the helm) who seem to be able to go toe to toe with them.

I would have preferred City to win the champs league, Liverpool the prem.

I am pining for the days when football was purer. And combined with the fact that not a single person I know from Liverpool say Scouse not English - that’s why I would always support them (and any other English club) in a European final.

You all know Spain would ruin our dream in Qatar this winter. Fuck - let’s at least have the Prem dick La Liga.
    However to flip it the other way, if they hadn't come along then we'd have just had the same big clubs winning year in year out.

Putting the source of his money aside, i was quite happy when Abramovich came along as it broke up the United/Arsenal dominance. And then when Abu Dhabi came along it put United and Chelsea's noses out of joint. Again, source of the money aside, i hope Newcastle do the same.

If these rich investors hadn't come along then the premier league would've probably been like the very thing you said you wanted to avoid, it becoming like the SPL. We'd have had 20 years of United and Arsenal winning everything, and then in the last 5 years Liverpool would've been cleaning up every trophy.
  • Options
    "Mo Salah has 0 open play goals in 11 finals"
  • Options
    Riots in Madrid after the game .. as in Paris, the Police do not spare the rod or the tear gas .. Liverpool v Real Madrid: Riot police clash with football fans in Madrid - BBC News
  • Options

• Options

Wankers 
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Liverpool lose and yet the scousers still make it all about themselves, tossers.

Are there any reports of Real Madrid fans having trouble getting in or rioting afterwards? Honest question, I don't know.

Edit: If you google Real Madrid, a little firework display appears on the screen.
  • Options

He’s deleted his account now but he had JFT96 in his bio! 🤣