Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Crewe Match Thread 28/08/21

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    Thanks chaps, working now, think was just a player glitch 
  • Options
    Not even going to predict this one after getting the last 2 correct.
  • Options
    Crewe: Jaaskelainen, Adebisi, Thomas, Offord, Knight, Ainley, Mandron, Finney, McFadzean, Murphy, Lundstram

Subs: Richards, Ramsay, Porter, Griffiths, Daniels, Sass-Davies, Johnson
  • Options
    😄nice in Paris
  • Options
    3-1 CAFC
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    What a great ambassador Humphries is, and real gent, memories of the 1985 team with Lennie, should be a good show..showing his 3 goals , shame he went to Palarse, but saw sense and returned.. B)
  • Options
    A reduced train service today, but not exactly heaving...
  • Options
    KettsJohn said:
    😄nice in Paris
    Bit overcast though ain't it B)
  • Options
    at last, a 4 4 2 to play to our strengths .. I am still concerned about the midfield duo and the defence has all the speed of a geriatric tortoise .. we should beat this lot though despite last season's result
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    One thing I have noticed the last few games, Macgilvray doesn't warm up. Not quite sure what the reason is but it's always seems to be a youth player and the sub keeper. Unless  I'm missing something
  • Options
    He’s Scottish mate, he only looks to cool down.
  • Options
    KettsJohn said:
    😄nice in Paris
    Bit overcast though ain't it B)
    Nice in ‘Japan’
  • Options
    Today is the day the player's win us over and we put all the shit of past few weeks behind us.  Can sense it in my bovril.
  • Options
    John Humphries on with Curbs and Scott, so should be good
    Humphrey - where’s the respect?  ;)
    Sorry teach, detention again I suppose B)
  • Options
    Top interview with Mac there. I like him and hope he can make a great partnership with the centrebacks, claim some of those clean sheets that we’re after. 
  • Options
    One thing I have noticed the last few games, Macgilvray doesn't warm up. Not quite sure what the reason is but it's always seems to be a youth player and the sub keeper. Unless  I'm missing something
    Erm, they're showing him warming up now...
  • Options
    How morgan playing again after his two mistakes cost us last week …Dobson must have a knock because he was MOM last week and the game changed when he went off ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    John Humphries on with Curbs and Scott, so should be good
    Humphrey - where’s the respect?  ;)
    Sorry teach, detention again I suppose B)
    100 lines- I’ll help you with half.
  • Options
    Christ the Sandgaard song - absolute dog shit. 
  • Options
    Crap soundtrack on the training ground stuff, where's ATV B)
  • Options
    I do wish Scotty wouldn’t keep asking ‘how important is……’ questions
  • Options
    How morgan playing again after his two mistakes cost us last week …Dobson must have a knock because he was MOM last week and the game changed when he went off ?
    Dobson hasn’t got a knock and he wasn’t MOM last week. Stop talking absolute bollocks. 
  • Options
    Ronnie in training there 🤫
  • Options
    No Dale or Lowery for Crewe...must be significant?
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Dobson hasn’t got a knock and he wasn’t MOM last week. Stop talking absolute bollocks. 
    Wouldn't be Ronnie then though would it.. B)
  • Options
    Can't see it.  If Jaiyessimi doesn't play tight to Morgan, anything that beats Morgan is in for a shot on goal as Watson can't recover.  Crewe last season had plenty of energy we don't.  As before everything comes down to Morgan, and also Washington giving energy to the team.

Playing these players in the 11 means there's nothing on the bench to change.  I'd rather see Elliot Lee start, even if we only get 50-60 minutes from him.  He's a bit more static centrally, and can block central runners.  Bring on Washington to utilise against tired legs.  Not sure Elliot can change the pattern of the game.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!