Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Crawley - Papa was a Rolling Stone - Preview / Match Thread

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    6-1 Davison might have got a hattie
    Been given as an og on sky bet, the other goal
    From what I've seen posted on here his shot was on target & therefore he should be credited with the goal. 

Who decides anyway - its not as if there is a dubious goals committee for this tin pot trophy. We should give him the goal & let others fight about it.

• Options
    We are top of the league!
  • Options

We are top of the league say we are top of the league. 🤣
    Damn you and your quick thinking
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom 
    That's what you get
    When you turn your back
    on Papa John
  • Options
    If you score with your very first touch in first team football, then lay on another goal, it is an excellent night.
  • Options
    5 goals from 4 players with a mere handful of games between them, sounds promising. 
  • Options

Those stats make it look an even game, with similar shots and shots on target, possession, passes, pass accuracy!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    6-1 Davison might have got a hattie
    Been given as an og on sky bet, the other goal
    From what I've seen posted on here his shot was on target & therefore he should be credited with the goal. 

Who decides anyway - its not as if there is a dubious goals committee for this tin pot trophy. We should give him the goal & let others fight about it.

Agreed. I haven't seen the goal yet, just saying its going down as an og on betting 
  • Options
    Was a nailed-on own goal tbf
  • Options
    Really enjoyed that. 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    I've just realised who Lee reminds me of facially. Robert Lee
    I agree :-)
  • Options
    CARAMBA!

ANDARLE ANDARLE, ARRIBA ARRIBA!
  • Options
    nice to see some of a less positive Fans were able to see a 6-1 trashing and some excellent Goals.
    well Done Charlton 👍👍👍👍👍
  • Options
    Planned to go but felt shattered and could not motivate myself. Well done those that could bother going at least you got goals
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    I've just realised who Lee reminds me of facially. Robert Lee
    I agree :-)
        Funny that being father and son 😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    Really enjoyed that. Played some good stuff at times. Yes Crawley were poor but we were quick with our passing. Dobson and Lee were very good. CBT was excellent. Very direct but used the ball very well. Deji looked majestic again. He really doesn't seem to let anything phase him. Full backs were probably our weakest area and I'm not picking on Roddy for the old nepotism stuff but he really did look a level below the rest of our players.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1968CAFC said:
    nice to see some of a less positive Fans were able to see a 6-1 trashing and some excellent Goals.
    well Done Charlton 👍👍👍👍👍
    Against 20th in League 2 Crawley Town  ;)
  • Options
    World beaters 

Good first half an hour. Lost the midfield in the second half when Clare went off but we did come back later in the game. Dealt with Crawley with little issue.

Some classy stuff from all our attacking players. Great moves for all the goals.
    Great cameo from Burstow, hopefully be seeing more of him. Davidson was very good at holding the ball up. Blackett-Taylor has pace and is direct.
    Lee looks like he could be that attacking midfielder we were missing. Shame he again can't take set pieces but he took his goal damn well.

Dobson, though he had a few stray passes and doesn't always track back he did pretty well at breaking up play. 
    Roddy unfortunately doesn't seem to be able to stop a cross. Barker always tries to nick the ball of the winger just needs to pick his moments when to do that because at times he couldn't and then he was caught out of position, just lack of experience as a right back. 

Adkins came down from the directors box to try and claim the plaudits but we know that was Jackos win. keeps his 100% record going.

Now forget the custard i'm gonna deliveroo me some papa johns! Yeah boi!
  • Options
    Anyone got video of the 6th goal?
  • Options
    done it again, paid up, logged in and 43 minutes had gone. I'm sure sky said 8pm ko when i looked this morning
  • Options
    Was this a strong Crawley or had they made numerous changes from Saturday