Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Crawley - Papa was a Rolling Stone - Preview / Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Most interesting thing about this game will be if it breaks our record low attendance or not.

The next most interesting thing will be who plays and if we add to the Valiant 930

The least interesting thing will be the result.
  • Options
    Thought I might as well go to this, row G west stand 
  • Options
    Most interesting thing about this game will be if it breaks our record low attendance or not.

The next most interesting thing will be who plays and if we add to the Valiant 930

@Elf@ElfsborgAddick will be swarming about outside.
    If with seconds to go he thinks the record will be broken he will swoop for the turnstiles to say he attended our lowest figure.
    If he thinks theres no chance it's the lowest he will head for the train station and home.

• Options
    What’s open in terms of bars? Just Bartrams I assume?
  • Options
    I'm going. It's called addiction.
  • Options
    what time does the Charlton TV prog start?
    Minto said on Saturday it's match coverage only.
  • Options
    The current record low was vs Fulham u21 on 1st Nov 2017. That was 741 including 67 from Fulham.

Good game though, scored twice at the death to snatch a win! 

• Options
    Mason Burstow is in the squad 
  • Options
    That's Ronnie gone then..... 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2021
    No Schwartz and only six subs... Great to see Burstow involved, deserves it
  • Options
    Anyone know what the team is...... 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Number One's... Kermorgant
    Number Two's... Kermorgant
    Number Three's... Kermorgant
    Number Four's... Kermorgant

EVERYBODY

WE ALL DREAM OF A TEAM OF KERMORGANTS... A TEAM OF KERMORGANTS!!
  • Options
    Yep If Schwartz not ready for at least part of tonights game them pretty sure something else is occurring here. Loan back to Denmark by close of play tonight?
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    I think it's Charlton Athletic.
  • Options
    Thought Schwartz would have made the bench fir this one .
  • Options
    Surprised Ben Dempsey is involved would have thought he'd be off on loan somewhere
  • Options
    Surprised Ben Dempsey is involved would have thought he'd be off on loan somewhere
    National League teams arent restricted to the Transfer Window

Just that Dempsey surely shouldnt be going on loan at that level now
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dempsey is one of those players I can't see the vaguest point in whenever I see him play, but who knows, the staff certainly seem to be giving him chances. 
  • Options
    I‘ll have a pop, potentially this or thereabouts?:

Harness
    Barker, Elerewe, Pearce, Roddy
    Clare, Dobson, Dempsey 
    Davison, Schwartz, Clayden
    Harness
    Barker, Elerewe, Pearce, Roddy
    Clare, Dobson, Lee
    CBT, Davison, Clayden 

9 out of 11, I’ll take that.  Ronnie surely off then?
  • Options

Sadly, I think any newbies need to get their Valiant numbers under the Aouachria precedent. Wassim has got V912, but unless I'm mistaken hasn't played a 'proper match' for us. He did at least score though.  It does make be wonder if we've been consistent here though and not missed anyone out in the past.  

I hate this stupid competition.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Yes, I'd have expected he'd be a player offered out, and potentially needing to rush off for a medical tonight at an EFL club

I assume if we get a loan bid for him, he'll be immediately subbed  :D
  • Options
    Decided I'm gonna show up just to offer loud and uncompromising support for my fellow posho Jacob 'Rodders' Roddy
  • Options
    National League teams arent restricted to the Transfer Window

Just that Dempsey surely shouldnt be going on loan at that level now
    It would be weird keeping an overage player, well down the pecking order, and only up to NL loans?
  • Options
    let’s hope we can progress in this competition and we might get a plum tie against Crystal Palace U-21s in the next round ….fcuk off
    I’m a football snob get me out of here 
  • Options
    Why do we have two announcers, seems like a waste of money 
  • Options
    What's all this?

PLEASE NOTE: due to the exceptional demand today it may take up to 5 minutes for the access to be added to your account, please do not purchase again.

Is the demand more than usual?