Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Bolton Wanderers | Tuesday 28th September 2021

Comments

• Options
    Stockley sprinted 🤯
  • Options
    1-4
  • Options
    Fucking diabolical 
  • Options
    😳😳
  • Options
    Adkins Out confirmed?
  • Options
    @ross1 and @aliwibble, I don't know how you can stick this...

Thank you for the updates, and everyone's comments, but it's getting too masochistic for me, I think.
  • Options
    I mean I really thought we might win tonight and it'd be turning the corner and I feel like we might be close to clicking and then we ship 3 goals after a spell of dominating. I almost want to give Adkins a bit more time as I feel we're not the world away, but 6 points out of a possible 30 and a win rate this season of 10‰ is a sackable offence isn't it? We can't really get away from that. 
  • Options
    League 2 here we come 
  • Options
    Phew at least I didnt get my prediction right.

Be seeing you Nige.
  • Options
    *sigh* 1-4. Bolton beat the offside trap and they round the keeper to score.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yep, I am fairly confident that Nige is a goner. 
  • Options
    90+2 Goal Bolton. Sarcevic rounds MacGillivray to net Bolton's fourth and compound the Addicks' evening. #cafc 1 #bwfc 4
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Glad MacGillivray is alright amongst the whinging on here 
    Sassy Fishing GIF - Sassy Fishing Gay - Discover amp Share GIFs
    No Im being genuine actually... 
    Well I don't know what to say really.  "Whingeing"?  One game won out of ten, losing 3-1 4-1 at home, second from bottom with a gap opening up above us...it's not really whingeing, is it?
  • Options
    mogodon said:
    6 points from 30 and people still defend this clown 
    Which of the many clowns on offer are you referring to?
    Adkins but I take your point. I’m sure any of the other 23 managers in this league would have more than 6 points on the board at this stage 
  • Options
    Think NA will be gone 
  • Options
    Walking is good Adkins, Leave the keys in the letterbox....
  • Options
    Turn the light off on the way out Nige....
  • Options
    6 points from 30 and people still defend this clown 
    I'm not sure anyone is going to be defending him now.
  • Options
    We have the worst Defence in the league, hence position we are in. Well done Nige 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Where was the defence?
  • Options
    Terry Smith just reminding us that there are six more minutes of this. 
  • Options
    I don't know how he survives this, but some of the vitriol from the crowd is well OTT
  • Options
    I know we are 3-1 down but jeez taking a midfielder off for a striker where Bolton are going to counter us seems very stupid.

We looked spent in midfield, CBT is blowing 
    I think almost all of us could see CBT was blowing half an hour ago. To see him unable to hardly run back and help for that 3rd goal was depressing
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    On my second bottle of Rose now, worried from Bexley

Crack open the scotch - I have.
    Crack open the crack.
    Pardon
  • Options
    I mean I really thought we might win tonight and it'd be turning the corner and I feel like we might be close to clicking and then we ship 3 goals after a spell of dominating. I almost want to give Adkins a bit more time as I feel we're not the world away, but 6 points out of a possible 30 and a win rate this season of 10‰ is a sackable offence isn't it? We can't really get away from that.

Ok 1-4 fuck that he needs to go
  • Options
    Head tennis ends with a free kick on the half way  line due to a handball.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Has part of someone's boot come off?
    No.

I think it's just the wheels coming off the Charlton party bus.
  • Options
    1. 90'+3'

Post update

Hand ball by Nathan Delfouneso (Bolton Wanderers).

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!