Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Bolton Wanderers | Tuesday 28th September 2021

Comments

• Options
    Now we have a long throw but it's headed clear again, and Bolton area on the attack, but Gilbey manages to steer it to McG.
  • Options
    I am not convinced he will go as quick as some are saying. With TS in the States and the fact he knows very little about football I would not be surprised if this drags on.

Unless of course he dings NA and puts JJ in charge
  • Options
    YELLOW CARD: @Ralmeidas5 goes into the book.
  • Options
    FT 1-4
  • Options
    Ridiculous drag back on Lee, and we utterly waste the free kick.
  • Options
    Utter embarrassment
  • Options
    All I have to look forward to now is Sangaard's post-match tweet ... 
  • Options
    Get him gone
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Total shit
  • Options
    I just can't see how he can survive this. 
  • Options
    Two shots on target
  • Options
    this is awful......our defence look ponderous....everything is played into tight spaces.....depressing
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Bolton keeper does another Deano, and the ref whistles for full time to a brief chorus of boos
    FT 1-4.
  • Options
    There has to be something very, very wrong behind the scenes and the better it is out in the open the frigging better.
    On Saturday the celebrations amongst the players after Davison's equaliser were very muted .. perhaps too many players (squad of at least 33 is ridiculous) fighting for places under an absolute cretin of a manager .. as you surmise something or things are right out of order
  • Options
    We wanted to bring a winger on but didn't have one despite spending £1m on 2.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Croydon said:
    Players getting off lightly in my opinion. This lot are a fucking disgrace.
    That s a really good point. We're all slagging Adkins off but some of these players are indeed a disgrace.
    It's a combination. I am sure these players can do better, maybe it is a problem between Adkins and the players afterall?
  • Options
    I am not convinced he will go as quick as some are saying. With TS in the States and the fact he knows very little about football I would not be surprised if this drags on.

I think TS understands that losing 4-1 at home against a newly promoted team isn't a good sign.
  • Options
    Embarrassing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bobmunro said:

I think TS understands that losing 4-1 at home against a newly promoted team isn't a good sign.
    I’d also hope, unlike meire, that roddy reports back to TS the toxicity 
  • Options
    Terrible result. Started so well. Deflated and can't believe we have sunk this low.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Embarrassing to be a Charlton fan and we have been fed thinner gruel than this. 
  • Options
    Was it my imagination or was Adkins grinning as he walked on the pitch just now?
  • Options
    @ross1 and @aliwibble, I don't know how you can stick this...

Thank you for the updates, and everyone's comments, but it's getting too masochistic for me, I think.
    Quitter.
    Well yeah, but I'm heading to a fully stocked beer fridge...
    Show off.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

I agree Bob but it would not surprise if TS didn't know what league Bolton were in last season.
  • Options
    Last year we had enough of Bowyers agg. Now we've had enough of NA's faux positive jibes. Charlton is a bonkers Club to follow.
  • Options
    siblers said:
    Chris Wilder In
    Why would he want to take over? What's the appeal? 
    Nice third kit
    Good point, it is excellent. And on the bright side we should get to see it on Saturday. 
  • Options
    0-5 at Blackpool in 1972 seems like a high spot after tonight.
  • Options
    That was our best team Curbs, that's the fucking problem. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!