Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fleetwood away rollcall

Comments

• Options
    Been there and relieved after Bolton not to be going. 

Opted for Lincoln instead. 

We'll be bottom of the table by then.
  • Options
    And the weather's going to be terrible.
  • Options
    Full respect to all those going but particular to those who aren’t on a first visit and are travelling from down south …
    that is dedication for the cause .
  • Options
    Holyport v CB Hounslow.
  • Options
    Godspeed you brave, demented, Addicks 
  • Options
    What shall we do with the drunken sailor?
  • Options
    I am going long trip from Medway. On the 8.30 train plus a new ground 
  • Options
    Sorry you won't be with us Fanny. As Captain Pugwash is played for the 5th time, I'll be thinking of you!
  • Options
    4 of us have tickets for the match & rooms at the Travelodge in Lytham St Anne's.

But concerns regarding petrol supplies, bad weather reports & the 5+ hour drive  mean that we've made the decision to cancel our plans this time. 

I can't say, with hand on heart, that this hasn't been influenced by recent performances on the pitch but we are all Charlton through & through and support the lads wherever whenever as far as possible. 

It's not an excuse but Mr F & I are finding that long journeys, whether by road or rail, are becoming increasingly tiring for us and had already decided to make the journey to Fleetwood but not to Sunderland this season. We have to accept that we are no spring chickens now....

Safe journey & good luck to those diehards travelling north on Saturday.

You all deserve to see a better performance & to return home with at least one point. 
    Real shame @Fanny Fanackapan as was looking forward to joining your group. Still meeting up with a couple of mates I've not seen for almost two years at Jim's bar - I hope @SE7toSG3 is still going.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mrs cambs_addick and myself are making a long weekend of it in Blackpool.  Travelling up by train tomorrow and back on Monday.  New ground and at least two new 'spoons to tick off.
  • Options
    Mrs cambs_addick and myself are making a long weekend of it in Blackpool.  Travelling up by train tomorrow and back on Monday.  New ground and at least two new 'spoons to tick off.
    The Spoons near Blackpool pleasure beach is a stunner

• Options

It is, but in totally the opposite direction to Fleetwood.
  • Options
    clive said:

But worth knowing about if you're up for the long weekend 😉
  • Options
    You know how to treat a lady.
  • Options
    Five from the Manchester area going, only an hour on the train, and then the tram to Fleetwood. Weather looks atrocious, hopefully a few pints in the lovely Strawberry Gardens!
  • Options
    You know how to treat a lady.
    She originally hails from Peckham so the bar isn't set very high :smile:
    clive said:

We're actually staying at the south end of Blackpool so I'm expecting we'll be in there for at least breakfast on Saturday morning

• Options
    edited September 2021
    Sorry you won't be with us Fanny. As Captain Pugwash is played for the 5th time, I'll be thinking of you!
    Do they usually play it when the away team scores then...?

I see another Plymouth 6 nil-er  on the cards.
  • Options

Who said the drugs don’t work 😉
  • Options
    Good luck to you all…..you’re heading slap bang into high winds and a large low weather front, looks like it’s gonna be very unpleasant, so make sure you’re well prepared with waterproof clothing.
    I think the wind might well be too strong for an umbrella, so don’t be relying on using one!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good luck to you all…..you’re heading slap bang into high winds and a large low weather front, looks like it’s gonna be very unpleasant, so make sure you’re well prepared with waterproof clothing.
    I think the wind might well be too strong for an umbrella, so don’t be relying on using one!
    No matter, the football on show will make it all worthwhile.
  • Options
    @Addickted yep still plan on going and will pay on the door, got a full tank and my lad is keen, will be our 3rd visit to Fleetwood, fish and chips outside are good, that's about it...see you up there
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Got some pressies for you!

See you in Jim's bar.
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:
    @Addickted yep still plan on going and will pay on the door, got a full tank and my lad is keen, will be our 3rd visit to Fleetwood, fish and chips outside are good, that's about it...see you up there
    You not been on here much lately Se7?
    Enjoy the day
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Got some pressies for you!

See you in Jim's bar.
    Bacon sarnies Nick?
  • Options
    Not for me, done MK and Gillingham, I know..... but saving up for Sunderland and new manager bounce with either JJ/Euell or Gus Poyet!
  • Options

Has anyone seen Golfie in real life recently? This is reading like one of those "social media posts you'd make to show you'd been kidnapped" memes :)