Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fleetwood away rollcall

Comments

• Options
    clb74 said:
    SE7toSG3 said:
    @Addickted yep still plan on going and will pay on the door, got a full tank and my lad is keen, will be our 3rd visit to Fleetwood, fish and chips outside are good, that's about it...see you up there
    You not been on here much lately Se7?
    Enjoy the day

Cheers Chris, dip in and out tbf but when the football is so toxic and even the 'favourite crisp' or 'lucky pants' threads quickly descend into left v right v woke v racist debates I can't be arsed. I just want to watch football. 

Enjoyed reading about Shine mugging the poor bloke off in the taxi though :-) 
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:
    clb74 said:
    SE7toSG3 said:
    @Addickted yep still plan on going and will pay on the door, got a full tank and my lad is keen, will be our 3rd visit to Fleetwood, fish and chips outside are good, that's about it...see you up there
    You not been on here much lately Se7?
    Enjoy the day

Cheers Chris, dip in and out tbf but when the football is so toxic and even the 'favourite crisp' or 'lucky pants' threads quickly descend into left v right v woke v racist debates I can't be arsed. I just want to watch football. 

Enjoyed reading about Shine mugging the poor bloke off in the taxi though :-) 
    Tbf Shine deserves a medal or a promote atleast ! He has single handedly lifted the spirits of us all with that thread. Well I say us all,, not the other geezer obviously 
  • Options
    Strawberry Gardens from midday for us 
  • Options
    Mate had a spare so being the idiot I am I'm going, not told the the missus yet as already booked up lincoln and Sunderland. So I'm going to "work" tomorrow 
  • Options
    Mate had a spare so being the idiot I am I'm going, not told the the missus yet as already booked up lincoln and Sunderland. So I'm going to "work" tomorrow 
    ‘So dear, when did they introduce 15 hour shifts? You wait until I see your boss its not right, you’ll burn yourself out’ 😉
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    ‘So dear, when did they introduce 15 hour shifts? You wait until I see your boss its not right, you’ll burn yourself out’ 😉
    "Darling, I did not know you could get wrecked at work"
  • Options
    Here we go people. The Fleetwood player that has sorted me tickets is playing today. What’s the betting he scores 
  • Options
    Have a safe journey all. Your commitment deserves a performance today. Sadly we all know what sort of performance that will be! Hope for the best eh. Things will improve.
  • Options
    10am spoons meet in clevley’s then onto strawberry gardens. This weather is grim. 
  • Options
    Well I'm off to work. Although had to bring some tools to make it look genuine so dropped them at my mates house.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Turn off your Life 360 app…
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Went to the 3-1 a couple of years ago and took my daughter and grand daughter up there so they could go to the pleasure beach and see the lights, stayed over night in Fleetwood.

They are very friendly up there and the programme was a £1. Monster raving loony party walked into the Wetherspoons as they were having their conference there. Great fun.

Of all things up that way in a couple of weeks after the Lincoln match.
  • Options
    Read somewhere we’d sold 300 tickets for this one, certainly could be called the. Spartans!
  • Options
    Just hope everyone gets back ok
  • Options
    "You look devastated and worn out. You need to get a new job"
  • Options
    Just hope everyone gets back ok
    and happy.
  • Options
    Is it easy enough to find the tram on the seafront?
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Croydon said:
    Yes but takes a while from Blackpool with umpteen stops. Don’t get a single or return ticket get a day pass for £5.50 valid 24 hours and you can hop on and off as often as you like.
  • Options
    I don't think I'd go if I lived accross the road...............

• Options
    RedChaser said:
    Croydon said:
    Yes but takes a while from Blackpool with umpteen stops. Don’t get a single or return ticket get a day pass for £5.50 valid 24 hours and you can hop on and off as often as you like.
    That's a good idea mate, there are so many sights to see en route B)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I don't think I'd go if I lived accross the road...............

What not even to get to the other side, I mean even the chicken did that 🐔 😉. 
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    RedChaser said:
    Croydon said:
    That's a good idea mate, there are so many sights to see en route B)
    Did the lights last month haven’t been for donkeys yonks. Stopped over for a really enjoyable short break. I know how to treat a lady 😇.
  • Options
    I hope all ye who venture north west have a worthwhile trip and that you see an Addicks win .. the rubbish dam has GOT to burst sometime .. mustn't it ?
  • Options
    Sorry you won't be with us Fanny. As Captain Pugwash is played for the 5th time, I'll be thinking of you!
    Do they usually play it when the away team scores then...?

I see another Plymouth 6 nil-er  on the cards.
    Who said the drugs don’t work 😉
    It was Richard Ashcroft, The Verve. (I thank you.  ;))
  • Options
    Just spoke to Addickted and he has reached Fleetwood, it’s raining and a bit blowy but the worst of the foul weather front has hopefully passed through, he mentioned that on the drive up it was pretty horrendous.
    Good luck to all you stout hearts that made the long trip.🤞🤞🤞
    UP THE ADDICKS!
  • Options
    Just spoke to Addickted and he has reached Fleetwood, it’s raining and a bit blowy but the worst of the foul weather front has hopefully passed through, he mentioned that on the drive up it was pretty horrendous.
    Good luck to all you stout hearts that made the long trip.🤞🤞🤞
    UP THE ADDICKS!
    It'll chuck it down just as we're leaving the ground at 5...
  • Options
    Back to the 80’s!!!

• Options
    Some of the houses on the way to Fleetwood to Blackpool have massive front and back gardens, down here they would build about 4 houses in the front garden alone.
  • Options
    Some of the houses on the way to Fleetwood to Blackpool have massive front and back gardens, down here they would build about 4 houses in the front garden alone.
    It’s not fair is it!
  • Options
    £3 a pint so I’m told.