Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Men's T20 World Cup 2021

Comments

• Options
    I wouldn't rule Pakistan out of winning this match ,they are building the perfect platform to attack the last 6 or 7 overs. 
    I wouldn't be suprised to see them get 170 to 180.
    Ahem 
  • Options
    Good score, but achievable. 
  • Options
    Pakistan making the same mistake as England. Thinking you can wallop the last few overs to play catch up. 

Into the last over with only 4 wickets down......and then they started the 20th only 2 down. 

Madness.
    I cannot tell you how many maximums I've hit and wickets I've taken from the comfort of my settee. My son tells me that it's not as easy as I think it is!
  • Options
    Pakistan 1.60 (3/5) or 62%
    Australia 2.64 (13/8) or 38%
  • Options
    Pakistan making the same mistake as England. Thinking you can wallop the last few overs to play catch up. 

Into the last over with only 4 wickets down......and then they started the 20th only 2 down. 

Madness.
    I cannot tell you how many maximums I've hit and wickets I've taken from the comfort of my settee. My son tells me that it's not as easy as I think it is!
    Have you ever bowled a maiden over on there?

• Options

Madness.
    They just hit the highest score on this ground all tournament.
  • Options
    You could score 720 and he'd still whinge.
  • Options
    Afridi getting out of the over with a perfect yorker, summoned on command. England's bowlers can't do that
  • Options

Madness.
    I shadow bat every spare moment in the day, can't tell you how many I get squared up
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    the weaknesses of the Pak bowlers are starting to be exploited .. plenty of batting still to come
  • Options
    Game on
  • Options
    Pakistan always find a way. Bowling the worst ball of all time, for example
  • Options
    Hafeez bowls a ball that bounces twice and is hit for 6.
    Not only that it's called a no ball so Warner gets a free hit next ball.
    I've been watching cricket for over 50 years and I don't remember seeing anything like that before. 
  • Options
    Andre Adams did it for NZ once, got hit for six too
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Andre Adams did it for NZ once, got hit for six too
    I never knew that.
    Every day's a school day.
  • Options
    Steve Smith is such a poor T20 cricketer
  • Options
    And a cheat
    And a wanker 
    And a face that needs a slap.

Yeh but apart from that.....
  • Options
    Aussies gonna cruise to this total
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can't help thinking that Pakistan actually made a mistake getting him out
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Aussies gonna cruise to this total
    Or maybe not 
  • Options
    How many times does that happen? Drinks break and batsman goes for the big shot first ball and is out
  • Options
    MASSIVE wicket, that could be the crucial one
  • Options
    Maxwell is more than capable of winning it for the Aussies but, having been batsman of the tournament in the IPL, he only has 29 to his name in the WC
  • Options
    Wow!!! How did Warner not review that?
  • Options
    Wtf has Warner done 
  • Options
    David Warner, the anti Watson
  • Options
    Good to see sportsmanship from Warner though - walking when he didn't hit it
  • Options
    Oh no poor Davy, my heart bleeds...