Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sunderland vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 23rd October 2021 | Match Preview

1235»

Comments

• Options
    1StevieG said:
    I’d love it if we won up there. Sunderland probably licking their lips at the thought of giving us a good shoeing but I would love it if our comeback started today. Can’t see I though. Free hit for Jacko. 
    IT.IS.NOT.A.FREE.HIT.

Every game means something. Every game means points are at stake. A point here could mean the difference between relegation or survival. 

We will not get anything if we dont score. As defending is deemed on here to be our weakest link then let's turn it around. Attack them & try to out score them. 

THEY.CANT.SCORE.WHEN.YOU.ARE.IN.THIER.BOX.
    Whilst I agree that every game matters, I can’t agree with your tactical suggestion. It reads like something my physics teacher said when he was forced to take the school football team. It’s not that simple is it.
    The Ossie Ardilles school of football tactics
  • Options
    We shouldn't expect much today as JJ was appointed Thursday, the team traveled Friday so he has had almost no time to impart his ideas
    Good luck JJ & JE 
    Perhaps Jacko took the team out last night for a good old fashioned piss up?
    You know, bit of squad bonding, letting go and making the new boys sing a song.

The sort of thing that needs to be done on the pre-season tour.
    Although, thinking about it, maybe not the night before a big League game! :smile:

• Options
    Henderson
    Matthews Lavelle Pearce Purrington
    Jaiyesimi Clare Dobson Gilbey Washington
    Davison

MacGillivray Famewo Watson Arter Leko Blackett-Taylor Stockley

I think would give us guile, creativity and workrate
  • Options

I'll put a Match Thread up in a few minutes.

• Options
    mendonca said:
    But we have a good record against Sunderland and are maybe a bit of a boogie team for them. That counts for something. 
    Don’t blame it on the ….
    Hopefully our front line will be dancing around there defence!!
  • Options
    Why are footballers so gormless when coming out of coach? Even the ones you like can hardly muster some energy! Odd! 

• Options
    Not a smile between the lot of them. 
  • Options
    A clean sheet win.
    Sunderland fans must fecking hate us.
    The performance compared with every other game this season was astonishingly good, better, excellent.
  • Options
    I'm considering this a free game for Jackson mainly because I think were going to get trounced.

5-1 home win 
    What do you know twat face!

honestly did think he’d have enough time getting his own ideas across 

really pleased to be wrong