Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Insulate Britain - Part 2

Beware - they are back with a vengeance tomorrow:

"... on the morning of Wednesday 27th October the M25 will become a place of nonviolent civil resistance to stop our government committing crimes against humanity."

BREAKING: WE DECLARE THE M25 A SITE... | Insulate Britain

Comments

• Options
    'Crimes against humanity', they do go a bit over the top.
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Bring back the Popular Front for Judea.

**I can see it boiling over tomorrow now they've announced it.

• Options
    Guess who needs to go on the M25 from the M26 to the A3 at about 8am tomorrow....

Might suggest to the kids we get up and out about 5.30!
  • Options

Why did Talkradio think this showed their presenter in a good light?  

First he thinks he's clever asking what the guys job is (IE he must be unemployed or a student), then he doesn't understand that trees grow but concrete doesn't.
    I’m not disagreeing with you, still made me laugh though
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I said on the other thread that I hoped they all took a good hiding....I still stand by that. Spiteful pricks.
  • Options
    Shame we don't have any of those "Road Train" style trucks over here, good luck laying down in front of one of those. 
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Is the "nonviolent" part of the statement a request from them?
  • Options
    100% will kick off tomorrow. Looking forward to the videos already.
  • Options

Why did Talkradio think this showed their presenter in a good light?  

First he thinks he's clever asking what the guys job is (IE he must be unemployed or a student), then he doesn't understand that trees grow but concrete doesn't.
    I’m not disagreeing with you, still made me laugh though
    Agree, it was very funny.

The carpenter/insulate guy just leaves him hanging.
  • Options
    I, for one, enjoy our new hot summers.
  • Options
    That protester's read The Art of War.
  • Options
    In other current protest news Animal Rights protestors have scaled a Government building.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Goodbye Insulate Britain - Part 2 thread
  • Options
    I, for one, enjoy our new hot summers.
    Idiot

• Options
    During the XR turn out a couple got up on a DLR train, and members of the public dragged them off. 

Knowing how Tipper drivers can be like, one of them will get out of his cab with a lump of wood or a baseball bat and clout some one to a bloody pulp.

Personally I would nick the banner, then they change from protesters to obstructing the carriage way, liable for prosecution. 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    I imagine TalkRadio's very recent Google history contains "can you grow concrete?"
    ...and they found Synechococcus.  From which a very poor substitute for "concrete" can be developed. Unfortunately Synechococcus is marine phytoplankton.  Which would mean harvesting it from oceans.  Where its main - probably only - task is to absorb carbon.  
  • Options
    I’m using the M25 tmrw morning - just put a cricket bat and a club hammer in the boot of the car 😉
  • Options
    edited October 2021
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!