Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Harry Arter

13»

Comments

• Options
    Scoham said:
    Needs to return to Forest in January to free up a space in the squad. No room for both Arter and Watson in the squad.
    Not really any room for either to be honest. The way we play, if Dobson is out for any length of time Watson can't fill his role for 90 minutes, let alone twice a week. He's clearly important in training and at pitchside so he can see out his playing contract with us and then hopefully transition over to the coaching staff, but if we lose Arter we need to replace him
    Agree but I don’t think we’ll realistically see both move on in January.
  • Options
    How much do you think we've wasted on him...£200k?
  • Options
    Yesterday was exactly the sort of physical game that you'd want Arter to be in the team or squad for; that he wasn't suggests Jacko has given up on him
    He gashed his leg in the pizza cup, so I presume he's injured.
  • Options
    Yesterday was exactly the sort of physical game that you'd want Arter to be in the team or squad for; that he wasn't suggests Jacko has given up on him
    He gashed his leg in the pizza cup, so I presume he's injured.
    He was on the bench for the Gateshead game after the pizza game so its more a case of Jacko just prefers Watson/Morgan in front of him
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Needs to return to Forest in January to free up a space in the squad. No room for both Arter and Watson in the squad.
    Not really any room for either to be honest. The way we play, if Dobson is out for any length of time Watson can't fill his role for 90 minutes, let alone twice a week. He's clearly important in training and at pitchside so he can see out his playing contract with us and then hopefully transition over to the coaching staff, but if we lose Arter we need to replace him
    Caskey?
    Forster-Caskey doesn't play the same role at all and will do well to be up to proper match fitness before March to provide competition for Gilbey and Lee