Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Eating Out in Beckenham

Anyone have any recommendations for top nosh places?

No point using TripAdvisor.

Comments

• @Boom is your man 
    Yep, all round to @Boom's house!
  • edited November 2021
  • Went off him when he done the Qatar deal
  • Pierluigis.
    Fabulous Italian Fare!🤪
  • Friends of Flavours. Never had a bad meal in there.
  • Friends of Flavours. Never had a bad meal in there.
    If the OP wanted a night out in Penge, rather than Beckenham!

+1 for Pierluigis
  • Hizar Meze bar or Wild Mango for Indian, both great spots
  • El Molino for tapas. Not my normal restaurant choice but it's top notch. Must have changed hands as it wasn't as good previously. It's right next door to Br3wery which if ale is your thing is a good starting point. 

Luganos at Elmers End is lovely too.

You couldn't call Sicilian Art Beckenham as it is Penge but as a pizza connoisseur I can say it's the best pizza I've had. A short walk from Kent House station.

• Sponsored links:

• Branded is alright. Don't know where it is in beckenham but I went to the 7oaks one and the lunch menu is pretty reasonable. 
  • Piereluigis is great as is The Pearl
  • Branded is alright. Don't know where it is in beckenham but I went to the 7oaks one and the lunch menu is pretty reasonable. 
    Branded is a couple of doors away from where the old police station used to be, the Rascasse now My Place is a couple of doors the other side.
  • iaitch said:
    Branded is alright. Don't know where it is in beckenham but I went to the 7oaks one and the lunch menu is pretty reasonable. 
    Branded is a couple of doors away from where the old police station used to be, the Rascasse now My Place is a couple of doors the other side.
    My first date with my now wife was at La Rascasse.  One side a restaurant, the other a bar.  I thought drinks so ate before I went only to find her already there, sat in the restaurant expecting a meal!

Chai Naasto is a decent curry, Piereluigis is always good and The Pearl has a decent rep but never been.  In it's previous guise the owner was a Charlton fan but that was 10-15 years back so probably not any more. 

Had a decent Turkish meal in Koz where the owner was super friendly.
  • The owner of Koz used to be my neighbour in a block of flats in Rectory Road.

Pearl used to be called Sea Salt.
  • iaitch said:
    The owner of Koz used to be my neighbour in a block of flats in Rectory Road.

Pearl used to be called Sea Salt.
    Sea Salt, that was it. Must have been 2005 the owner was a Charlton fan as I was in there for a birthday and was given the centenary shirt.  He offered to get it signed by the squad as he was quite a big sponsor at the time.  How time flies!
  • Koz used to be Dos Amigos.
  • Couple of changes in Beckenham High Street, an ex hairdressers will be opening as Fireaway Pizza.

Prezzo which shut a while ago is being refurbished as a Latin American Restaurant.

If you've got money you won't go hungry in Beckenham.  
  • edited November 2021
    I work in Beckenham, Qbar is one of my favourites :-) 
  • Sad that La Rascasse has closed.  Thought the food was very good in there.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2021
    Pierluigis or Pierluigis. Failing that, Pierluigis. 
  • Is there no Maccy D's or KFC in Beckers?
  • JohnBoyUK said:
    Sad that La Rascasse has closed.  Thought the food was very good in there.

Rascasse was great food and amazing value
  • No, we have a Favourite Chicken Shop and a Nandos. Maccy D in Penge which is an upcoming place.
  • Off_it said:
    Is there no Maccy D's or KFC in Beckers?
    Wimpey
  • Bender burger probably beats most in Beckenham 😀
  • PopIcon said:
    Anyone have any recommendations for top nosh places?

No point using TripAdvisor.
    Bridge Bar good for nosh,  but probably wouldn't eat out there as you'll end up with herpes on your lips
  • Beckenham is the most Palace suburb in SE London, wouldn't feel right eating there!