Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Eating Out in Beckenham

13»

Comments

• Options
    Did the missus not have a main ? 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Did the missus not have a main ? 
    She did when she got home!
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    Thought I'd give this a bump.  We went to the opening night of Paloma in Beckenham on Thursday.  Latin-American style.  Buzzing atmosphere, really nice food.
    Is that what's taken over the old Pizza Hut/Prezzo site next to the bank?

I see Dizzy Diners is reopening today as a lounge for the shop downstairs on the high street https://loveaslice.com/

• Options
    Ended up going El Molino, i didn't think it was great.

However.
  • Options
    addix said:
    JohnBoyUK said:
    Thought I'd give this a bump.  We went to the opening night of Paloma in Beckenham on Thursday.  Latin-American style.  Buzzing atmosphere, really nice food.
    Is that what's taken over the old Pizza Hut/Prezzo site next to the bank?

I see Dizzy Diners is reopening today as a lounge for the shop downstairs on the high street https://loveaslice.com/

Yep taken over prezzo site
  • Options
    Reading this thread I am VERY worried about the amount of time my fellow Charlton fans are spending deep in Palace territory in Beckenham.

Plumstead High Street not good enough for you lot?
  • Options
    Palace territory is just Croydon. Back when Lord Llewellyn ran the show, Charlton supporters dominated all parts of Bromley borough and all SE London postcodes. And maybe the best restaurants in SE London are 3 miles up the road in SE19: Joanna’s, Lorenzo's, Yak & Yeti, A Torre and the Alma. 
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

However.
    Ah. I recommended El Molino. Sorry it let you down. I'm no tapas connoisseur but the couple of times I've been there it's been lovely food. Did you go to Br3wery next door first?
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Reasonably priced - £135 (inc service charge) for a cocktail, 2 pints, 2 starters and a main of rib-eye steak with potato bravas and two sides of broccoli and spinach.

Worth a visit if you want to try something different.  They told us they were running a reduced menu for the first couple of weeks while they get the kitchen up to speed but they were pretty good.
    Reasonably priced..........
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

However.
    El Molino, was that some sort of sex act?!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Palace territory is just Croydon. Back when Lord Llewellyn ran the show, Charlton supporters dominated all parts of Bromley borough and all SE London postcodes. And maybe the best restaurants in SE London are 3 miles up the road in SE19: Joanna’s, Lorenzo's, Yak & Yeti, A Torre and the Alma. 
    Have you been drinking?
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

However.
    El Molino, was that some sort of sex act?!
    For years i thought a sloppy giuseppe was.