Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Albania/San Marino

Comments

• Options
    Wow, what a goal for the 5th from Kane.
  • Options
    Spurs fans entitled to ask where this guy has been all season.

Although i suppose under Nuno they weren't exactly creating bundles of chances.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Said to my wife after Maguire made it 1-0 I might have a bet on Kane to score a hat trick. Got up to check work emails and Kane scored. 

Anyone know what odds it was?
  • Options
    That Kane is well shit 😂
  • Options
    Commentator says, "the deflection took it away from the keeper" - like he was gonna get near that anyway!
  • Options
    Considering their keeper and 4 defenders all play in Serie A, Albania have defended like a sunday league team.
  • Options

He's only had 3 training sessions with Conte.

Just pleased he has finally woken from his slumber.
  • Options
    Tottenham should’ve gone all out for Southgate.

Really enjoyed that half.
  • Options
    I bet Southgate is gutted he picked Smith-Row..... 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Imagine being able to score a bicycle kick, inside the 6 yard box, from a corner where the opposition have 11 men in the box. Taking nothing away from the technique and this is all good and fun smashing the goals in left right and centre, but this is why international footballs current qualification setup is shite. 
  • Options
    wow.
  • Options
    Southgate you're so negative, only 5-0 at HT.
    Need that nippy striker, then it would have been 5-3 😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    Said to my wife after Maguire made it 1-0 I might have a bet on Kane to score a hat trick. Got up to check work emails and Kane scored. 

5000/1.

Shouldve put that tenner on.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Imagine being able to score a bicycle kick, inside the 6 yard box, from a corner where the opposition have 11 men in the box. Taking nothing away from the technique and this is all good and fun smashing the goals in left right and centre, but this is why international footballs current qualification setup is shite. 
    To be fair Hungary lost in Albania yet got a well deserved point @ Wembley...

We were poor last time out, but Albania are ordinarily no mugs - A large part of that half was down to how good England were, rather than how shite Albania have been, the latter have just given up
  • Options
    I am waiting for the usual suspects to come and moan that it should be 6.....
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    To be fair, Kane should have scored another two goals
  • Options
    You've got to thrash teams like Albania. Missed opportunity 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    6? It should have been 10!!!
  • Options

Only 7/1 on Betfair - Albania are naff and they knew it.
  • Options
    That half could have gone either way.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Albania are playing poorly and a style they wouldn’t usually play (they needed to win) but England have been sublime. The passing is crisp and the movement has been superb. We are so much better with two proper CM’s and allows our wing backs can get forward. 
    Can you play two "proper" CMs against a Germany, Brazil etc? 
    Not sure if you’re being sarcastic or not lol. We played Rice and Philips against Germany.
  • Options
    Long since given up criticising Southgate's negativity as he gets results but technically that is EIGHT defensive players at home to Albania.

I say technically because you'd assume James and Chilwell won't be that defensive, but even so. 
    Yep, we are defending well.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    You've got to thrash teams like Albania. Missed opportunity 
    Agree. We should be putting them to the sword. Definite missed opportunity.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

He's only had 3 training sessions with Conte.

Just pleased he has finally woken from his slumber.
    If we're being critical, he could have had 5 or 6 that half.  But hey, nice to see him playing as the last man and looking like his old self.
  • Options
    8.0 will be my prediction right now.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Albania are playing poorly and a style they wouldn’t usually play (they needed to win) but England have been sublime. The passing is crisp and the movement has been superb. We are so much better with two proper CM’s and allows our wing backs can get forward. 
    Can you play two "proper" CMs against a Germany, Brazil etc? 
    Not sure if you’re being sarcastic or not lol. We played Rice and Philips against Germany.
    Two players most people would say are DCMs?  I thought that was your point, maybe I understood what you ment.

Edit ignore all of that, I confused myself lol